Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: New to Discovery.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,

Played freelancer quite a bit several years ago before the global server shutdown. Decided to give it another try. xD
I've managed to build up some credits trading. Although I am having some difficulties wrapping my head around the RP.
Not an experienced RP player at all, so sorry in advance if you catch me in space doing something stupid.
Welcome, buddy! I hope you have fun here! Send me a PM if you ever need a hand.
Hello and welcome to discovery.
Concept of RP in this game is not hard, all you have to do is act as character you play currently (greedy trader bastard who will sell it's own mother for a profit for example) all the time and in any encounter with other players, and not act like person bihind PC.
If you do need to ask other players something about game or tip, do it in PM, group chat or in short messages in system/local system chat starting thise messages with // so that other players know it is not RP message.
Welcome!
hello friend
Hey, good luck settling in. Some of the RP going on can be a bit complex if you’re unfamiliar with it (I.e Ai/Nomad or just somebody with a unique character) so if you come across an encounter like that just ask the person and normally they will accommodate a new player. However as pointed out 9/10 times the RP is pretty straight forward. I recommend joining the discord channel as that’s a good place to start if you need help. Look forward to seeing you in game.
Thanks, I joined the Discord channel. Hope to see you in space.
CU in space!
Click one of the links below for more fun things. (except maybe the third one)

There are a great many people willing and able to help you out if you need it.

(sun)