Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Is there a Battlestar Galacitca in Discovery?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Just wondering.. :)

You dont even have to tell me were it is. :D
Just weather or not it exists in discovery.
you can buy the Battlestar, Battlestar Adv and The battlestar 2 (Restricted) but you cant find the actually battle
Technically if the Battle Star II is restricted then it is not buyable.
So it is in the game. Cool thanks :)
yeah you can buy the Battlestar and the Bsadv. and there the cylon raider and the viper too.
The Battlestar II is buyable if you became frendly to nomads, i becamed but dont even ask how.

PS: i wasnt cheating.
I found the Battlestar Adv. and the thing had half the turets Class 1!?!?!? :angry:
I hope the others are not like this. :mellow:

VERY DUMB in my not so humble opinion. :crazy:
The class 1 turrets were reduced from class 10 to downgrade teh ship, as it would have 20 turrets without them as class 1... changing them to class 1 prevented a player whipe... so the rest of us are pretty grateful.
What's wrong with actually bothering to read the mod's readme?

Or is that just something I do before playing?

At the rate we keep getting these questions posted where the answers are already easy to find we're gonna need to start an FAQ thread somewhere.
Guess I should read the read me. :$ :)

Anyways its not to bad with some Laverblades on it in the 1 slots. Nice ship sept it sucks trying to get through a trade lane! :wacko:

I have had problems with some other BIG ships getting through trade lanes. My Large train hangs up some times.

Anyways...

Dont wanna get to off topic. :D
Pages: 1 2