Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: I can't wrap my head around it.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
You know, today in the morning I woke up and went to work, a little longer today, even. Then I had an appointment somewhere else and sat in the waiting room for an entire hour, because they forgot about me and only noticed me when they wanted to lock up the room for the lunch break. I had much time to think about certain things, like in the many sleepless nights before. I sometimes look at Foxglove when he sleeps and wonder if he asks himself the same questions as I do. Obviously, he doesn't, because I'm not dreaming about genocides the way he does. But that's not the topic.

So I thought about it for a long time already. I think there is something missing here, which is weird, because Sirius is the melting pot of creativity, in both ways, but nobody seemed to have asked it before. Like, we have brilliant people like Finn McCool here, highly intelligent rappers like Goro Yoshida and even alien hiveminds of PRIME and K'Hara out there. But I do believe none of them ever answered the one important question that drives us all.

Why are Harmony Oh's so extremely tasty?
Freshly out of Bering's food laboratories Admiral Victoria Knight is presenting you "Harmony Oh's"! Feel the taste of crunchy, Liberty flavored rings in you mouth.*

Buy your pack now and support your local Military Dictatorship "Knight" with tasty Harmony Oh's! Additionally we throw in a special "Anti-Nomad-Infection-Spray"**

[Image: 2psllcq.png]

* Risk include that you might get betrayed or even cast out of Liberty.

** The "Anti-Nomad-Infection-Spray" is a one time use spray to protect yourself against immediate infection attempts. It provides 90% resistance for 20 minutes.
I thought I was making a decent joke before, but after a small search now I realised that Harmony might not be an international known brand of condoms....

[Image: preservativo-tornado-novo.png]
I sometimes wook up, too.
You don't get Harmony Oh's for being a sassy. And you know Harmony Oh's would be a good bait to make people touch your peepee.
Sassyistoles: Expert Sassy
ok
Get some sleep.
(01-29-2018, 10:52 PM)Antonio Wrote: [ -> ]Get some sleep.
(01-29-2018, 10:53 PM)Ghostazarashi Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-29-2018, 10:52 PM)Antonio Wrote: [ -> ]Get some sleep.
Pages: 1 2