Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Heung Hideyoshi, The Blood Dragons
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
...hack.initiated...connecting.to.Spyglass.Network...decryption.in.progress...
...Infiltrator.Adrian.Malprave.recognized...encoding.transmission...
...uploading.data...

[Image: 9b.png][Image: 4.png]

Konbanwa Heung-san,

I would like to once again thank the Blood Dragons for the invitation to the Kijima Games. We were honored to see the beginning of the reign of Shogun Kohaku Hideyoshi. As you probably know, after the tournament Mei Ayasato brought us to Mito Shipyard for a private audience with your great Shogun. It appears it is his will to return to the project of restoring Battleship Yamato. However, before we can discuss details of our involvement in this glorious endeavor, there is a small issue that needs to be resolved.

It is very unfortunate that I did not manage to speak with you directly after the games, Heung-san. I did not want to offend Shogun Hideyoshi by bringing it up before him, though His Majesty insisted. The thing is that we were offended. We had arrived on your invitation as guests with good intentions and in return we were humiliated before all your clans by being publicly forced to destroy the substance that is required for our survival and is part of our ways. In normal circumstances we would deny your request and withdraw immediately, but the Professorship gave me clear orders to maintain diplomatic protocol. Fortunately, Mr Espada washed this disgrace through his victory in the games.

This is something that cannot happen again, though. You knew very well that we are, like the Golden Chrysanthemums, Cardamine users. Our pilots always carry a small quantity with them. You also surely know that we do import Cardamine through Kusari to our bases within Liberty. In the past The Lane Hackers always had a clear understanding with each Great Shogunate of the honorable Blood Dragons. We pledged to you that we will never bring the drug to the citizens of Kusari, while you tolerated our Cardamine ways. This was the foundation of our friendship and cooperation.

I am fairly sure that it should not be a problem to maintain this understanding and I believe that it is also His Majesty will to find a proper solution.

Without any regrets whatsoever,
Adrian Malprave

...encryption.in.progress...disconnecting.from.network...hack.terminated...

[Image: avatar_30918.png?dateline=1449208332]
The Hideyoshi Shogunate
[Image: ZGmzd3s.png]
[Image: unknown.png]
[Image: RMOuwLa.png]

Encryption: High

Recipient: Adrian Malprave

Sender: Heung Hideyoshi

Subject: Lane Hacker Humiliation.

Adrian Malprave

Thank you for attending and showing your support at the games, the Lane Hacker presence was noticed and appreciated.

I am sure that it was not the Shoguns intention to humiliate our lane hacker friends at the games. Kohaku does have a personal disliking of the substance and under normal circumstances, it would be considered incredibly disrespectful to bring Cardamine into his presence. Our previous laws and even the current Hideyoshi reformation do not prohibit Lane Hackers from bringing their personal supply of Cardamine into our space or even hauling via Kusari but should you wish to form a strong relationship with the Blood Dragons you must understand and respect that the Shoguns actions are above reproach and that he is a law unto himself.

This, however, was not a normal circumstance. I personally apologise that this situation was simply unavoidable and explain that if such actions were taken by a fellow dragon or even Daimyo, they would have been held accountable for their actions. You were not informed that the Shogun would be attending nor given the chance to adhere to his mannerisms and mindset. These formalities would have been explained to your diplomats prior to any encounter with our Shogun, which is why I must apologise again that I was unable to attend the event, however, I fear that my presence would a have made no difference. It is extremely rare for the Shogun to leave Kyoto and on this occasion, he did so without anyone's knowledge.

I must also stress that the Shoguns arrival was also a total surprise to Daimyo Kijima, the host of the tournament. Meaning that neither the Lane Hackers present, I or Daimyo Kijima could have prepared for his arrival. I was also informed that our Shogun spoke about this matter in-person with you. He explained to me that a neutral line was drawn between the two of you, was there a misunderstanding between yourself and the Shogun? I hope that this information will have rectified any miscommunication and I will ensure that should the Lane Hackers be blessed with his presence in the future you and they will be informed to the necessary formalities, this should prevent this occurrence from being repeated.

Arigato,
Heung Hideyoshi,
Shogunate Treasurer and Representative of Shogun Hideyoshi.

...hack.initiated...connecting.to.Spyglass.Network...decryption.in.progress...
...Infiltrator.Adrian.Malprave.recognized...encoding.transmission...
...uploading.data...

[Image: 9b.png][Image: 4.png]

Konnichiwa Heung-san,

This is exactly what we wanted to hear. Every leadership change is a delicate time. I was afraid that the Shogunate decided to change its stance towards The Lane Hackers. Thank you for addressing this concern. Please inform Mei Ayasato that all obstacles have been removed and she may contact us to discus details of The Lane Hackers' involvement in restoration of Battleship Yamato.

Without any regrets whatsoever,
Adrian Malprave

...encryption.in.progress...disconnecting.from.network...hack.terminated...

[Image: avatar_30918.png?dateline=1449208332]
The Hideyoshi Shogunate
[Image: unknown.png]
[Image: RMOuwLa.png]

Encryption: High

Recipient: Adrian Malprave

Sender: Heung Hideyoshi

Subject: Lane Hacker Humiliation.

Adrian Malprave

Perfect, Mei has been informed and I believe the project is long underway. The Shogunates stance on The Lane Hackers is to create a bond of equivalent exchange. Although we appreciate that The Lane Hackers are sympathetic to our cause and that this has been the basis of most of the assistance we have received, it is in our interests to balance the tables to bring harmony to our mutual co-operation. Do not hesitate to ask, should there be something we could do for you.

Arigato,
Heung Hideyoshi,
Shogunate Treasurer and Representative of Shogun Hideyoshi.