Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: [Rollcall] January 2018
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Since we have our glorious and loved Tanith back, let's see who is still here and wants to play UN|

>Ship(s):
>Forum Name:
>Skype:
>Discord:
> Are you willing to play UN|, if yes how often a week ?

Note: If you have trouble to find time to log, just say it. It's is okay.
Note 2.0: For all POWERTRADER / POWERSMUGGLER , remember you can always use our shared Transports ( let 20mio on them pls )
Texas > Gamma [ Prem. Scrap ]
Gamma > NY [ Relics ]
>Ship(s):
UN|"The.Ex.Wife" - Retrofit Transport
UN|Rheinstall - Pilgrim Liner
UN|Mary,Dross- "Arbeiter"
UN|Mary.Dross - "Solidariat"
UN|Hydra - "Waran"
UN|Kugelblitz - Kusari Explorer "Ahoudori"
UN|KKS-Saarstahl- Rheinland GB "Oder"
UN|KKS-"Curse.of.Koeln" - Rheinland Cruiser "Donau"
UN|Abomination - Rheinland Pirate Cruiser "Hel"
UN|KKS-Germania - Rheinland Battleship "Bismarck"
>Forum Name: Neraxon
>Skype: n3raxon
>Discord: Neraxon#5657
> Are you willing to play UN|, if yes how often a week ? I try at least fly 1 smuggle run with Scrap or Relics, once a day. But I try to play every day UN|
>Ship(s): UN|Izlom.Schutz
>Forum Name: Goliath
>Skype: you have it
>Discord: Goliath#5046
> Are you willing to play UN|, if yes how often a week ?: Honestly, I hardly have time for Discovery. But I could *try* being active 1-2 hours/week
>Ship(s): UN|Stefan.Morgenstern, UN|Stefan,Morgenstern and UN|Niedersachsen (Behemoth) probably others, idk
>Forum Name: Guess
>Skype: retslife
>Discord: You have it
> Are you willing to play UN|, if yes how often a week ? I am, but I'm trying to pay more attention to now to make Rheinland more active place. Anyway, when things will be more or less sorted, I can provide around 10 hours per week.
>Ship(s):
  • UN|Sofia.Zelinsky (Arbeiter)
  • UN|Gleiwitz.Express (some kind of transport...I think? Haven't checked all of my old accounts yet)
>Forum Name: Kiith
>Skype: delta_403
>Discord: Kiith#0167

> Are you willing to play UN|, if yes how often a week ?

I've not been around for a while, and I need to get back into the flow of things, but I think I can manage to be around in game a few times a week, especially on weekends, and more frequently so on the forums.
>Ship(s): UN|Karl.Reise(and derivatives). UN|KKS-Ostpreussen. Probably every faction shared ship under the sun.
>Forum Name: conmann35
>Skype: conman35x
>Discord: I own the Discord, finding me shouldn't be hard
> Are you willing to play UN|, if yes how often a week: Unlikely due to leading SCRA| and membership in other factions. Might do smuggling or other stuff if the price is right.
>Ship(s): UN|Emden (Hel) UN|KKS-Bastau (Donau)
>Forum Name: Felipe
>Skype: u have
>Discord: have too
> Are you willing to play UN|, if yes how often a week ? i play when i can, u know that, just RL being bitchy lately, and *should* be back to normal this week (i hope)
>Ship(s): UN|Basilisk
>Forum Name: Exe
>Skype: You have
>Discord: You have too
> Are you willing to play UN|, if yes how often a week ? At the Moment only rarely, very busy in RL