Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Mr.Mike. - Fb.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
About me:

[/td]
[td]
I'm pretty sure you didn't bother to read your stuff again after making such toxic and acid design.
(02-01-2018, 03:25 PM)Dimon Wrote: [ -> ]I'm pretty sure you didn't bother to read your stuff again after making such toxic and acid design.

I do not think that I would not recheck.

Or do you want to bet that I will read everything with you? Big Grin
It actually was comment about your design. The colors are too saturated. If you love using green and blue.. Maybe try BFFFBF or BFFFFF
4 part is ready!

To - I distributed the colors somehow like this:
Green colors and the like are secondary characters. Any other - members of the crew of the cruiser. Green is also marked with infected (that you will see in the last part).
Infected in your story? Interesting. Have you discussed with The Wild?
(03-09-2018, 11:41 AM)Goliath Wrote: [ -> ]Infected in your story? Interesting. Have you discussed with The Wild?

Yes, I wrote in the PM of the official faction. They explained to me word for word that you can find information in Wiki. I went there. Having found the necessary information, compared with the plot of his text, and then proceeded to work.
5 part ready!

Soon I'll write an epilogue and, I think, I'll finish this.