Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Ship Reskins Presentation
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Silv does a great job as always. Salutations my good sir.

All of these reskins are epic but I like the Commune ships the most!

Great RP er and epic modeler!

No homo tho! (wait)
I wonder if i could get a black and orange (more akin to something in between orange and red) skin set for CR shipline? with older CR logo from wiki page ( link below ) added (Replaced with current logo on Deimos, should be easy) please?

[Image: CRlogoalt2.png]

This pic as logo.

Pic link

I especially ask for Deimos, for my personal ship and flagship of CR, The Olympia.
(04-10-2018, 06:35 PM)bakugandenis2013 Wrote: [ -> ]Where I can dowload The Glory fleet pack..?
They look really nice.

I will PM you with my Discord details and you will receive the files over there.

PS: Thank you for the support and interests. Shooter, we shall discuss over Discord more.

UPDATE: Added "The Apotheosis" skin for Ranseur
greetings

would it be possible to reskin the labc in a darker tone with the seperatists logo instant of the navy logo and with red pulsing engines or maybe a glowing dark?so that it looks like the harmonys little brother but still different. in total that i looks heavier and harder armored i have some cool ideas but i cant find a reskin tool anywhere so it would be nice if you could do it!
And is it possible to use the reskin in srp?
thank you.
best wishes

Amina Smile
Pages: 1 2