Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Ship Reskins Presentation
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I discovered the fun of playing with textures and making unique ships. It's pretty interesting, especially for when I create something everything has a background story of some sorts for me. I will create more depending if people request stuff, or I get some new ships in scope to do them next. Thanks to for the inspiration and tutorial!

Further more, if you want me to do some personal ships I will be gladly do so.
I also accept donations in SC, for the work, send them over to STV-Odyssey. They are optional !

Welp, these are awesome. But the Raven's talon... that one is my favorite.
Could you provide a download link for the textures of the enhanced vanilla pack for Liberty? I'd like them in my game.
(02-02-2018, 08:39 PM)Reeves Wrote: [ -> ]Could you provide a download link for the textures of the enhanced vanilla pack for Liberty? I'd like them in my game.

Sure ! But I might update that variant a bit soon. I will send them via PM
Reskin to RoS line to look dark and edgy (red and black) so that it'll be ready as an Edge Worlds shipline pl0x.
This is a mad one, but you know the stellion for the council?
[Image: Stellionv2.jpg]
Could you maybe recreate this style for the...--->
redemption!
MUAHAHAHAH
If you accept accomplish something utterly grandiose with this proposition i would totally donate as much as i am capable.
I'll take them on my checklist for sure ! I'll update the post when I put new stuff
At your own pace good sir!
It wouldn't be nice to rush someone on an act of kindness as displayed by an optional donation request.
Added The Unity (Nephilim) on the updated list! Hope you enjoy it
Where I can dowload The Glory fleet pack..?
They look really nice.
Pages: 1 2