Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: The Professorship of the Lane Hackers: Subject: Downfall.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Incoming Transmission

[Image: H2XRvHg.jpg]

To: The Lane Hacker Professorship.

A pleasure to make your aquaintence, Professor. I've heard enough about you to make me impressed from my pre-office brief.

I’m Solomon Weiss, formerly of the Weiss clan of the LWB funding body. Hansel Garen is dead - not that y'all had much direct contact with him - the man was a recluse at best. He's been assassinated.

I'll give you the situation. Harmony has fortified the entirity of the Bering central zone with modular fortified structures that we gave them the materials to build. They have a top-of-the-line warship that we helped them re-engineer. If they betray us, we're corpsed. You might get away with it - we won't. We'll have Hellfire staging from damn modular insallations inside Bering itself. We'll be doomed.

I propose we make some serious hard contingency planning. If Harmony is about to betray every cause they claimed to believe in, the Unioners need a means to survive, and the Lane Hackers need a way of ensuring our collective toys don't rock up into the Hellfire Legion's armada.

The Unioners are enfeebled by the intake of LWB refugees such as myself. Dissent is high. If Knight decides to cull us, then everyone on Pacifica is going to die, as are all the LWB refugees presently squatting out there.

I will put a bullet between that whore's eyes if she sells us out to the tin soldiers. But we don't need to wait for the blade.

I propose immediate joint strikes against the Legion using every dirty trick in the book. All the electromagnetic pulse warheads we stockpiled for use against the gate? They're getting rammed up the Legion's arse. We'll stick our boys in their own ships and ram them down their throat, we'll drop MOX fuel dumps in Texas and extend our operatin' range to Kansas, we'll co-ordinate with the Junkers to screw them over by layin' out deep-field repair depots, we'll lay mines over their patrol patterns. I more than propose - I'm going to lay down the order. You can come along if you want to as we've all got nothing to lose.

Time to silence the dogs. This isn't an eye for an eye anymore. They think they can play Judas? They're gonna' get strung from a tree.

Transmission Ended
...hack.initiated...connecting.to.Spyglass.Network...decryption.in.progress...
...Professor.Provocateur.Nicole.Hunter.recognized...encoding.transmission...
...uploading.data...

[Image: 1a.png][Image: 7.png]

Herr Weiss,

The Lane Hackers will support virtually any hostile operation against the Hellfire Legion that has reasonable chance of success. Meanwhile, we have already initiated series of drone attacks on the Legion forces.

Best regards,
Professor Provocateur
Nicole Hunter

...encryption.in.progress...disconnecting.from.network...hack.terminated...
Incoming Transmission

Sorry 'fer the delay, Hunter, The Union's been waitin' on developments.

The Legion seems completely committed to makin' their former allies the target of an insanity project. I'm in the process of negotiating terms. I'm doubtful the Legion's gonna' do anything but bite dove.

I don't know what your relationship is with the Gaians - I won't ask. I'd advise you ask about co-ordinatin' with Moka and the Congress over joint ops. The Legion cannot get away with spreadin' sedition in the ranks of the Libertonian counterculture. We are everything Liberty's got between here and hell; if Legion wants to spies then they can take the shark tank.

Any and all evidence y'all can find to combat the Legion's misinformation campaign towards the Seperatists would be most useful. They're going to move heaven and earth to try to convince Knight we're not reliable allies. We will fight fear and slander with truth 'an righteousness. You're the best truth-seekers in the underworld, with the longest ears. We're bein' victimised by an overly aggressive collective of tinmen and I do my damnedest to make it clear to Dorothy just how heartless the citizens of Kansas truely are.

'Ah propose joint strikes with joint co-ordination. Throw the spikers back to 'spucchi with the rest of their seditious ideas.

Transmission Ended
...hack.initiated...connecting.to.Spyglass.Network...decryption.in.progress...
...Professor.Provocateur.Nicole.Hunter.recognized...encoding.transmission...
...uploading.data...

[Image: 1a.png][Image: 7.png]

Herr Weiss,

As I have told Herr Jansen before, I had sent my personal envoy to Admiral Knight in order to resolve the current situation one way or another. Talks should end soon. In my opinion putting even more pressure on Harmony will be counter-productive. I want Knight on my side but she is not a pretty princess and I am not going to play a role of a desperate prince-suitor. If this alliance is to work she must be fully committed and willing. It is a perfect test of her intentions.

As for the Hellfire Legion nothing has changed for us. We will continue our strikes against them when they are vulnerable to us. Realistically speaking I do not expect Unioners to participate in our operations against the Legion within the Liberty space, but any kind of support will be appreciated.

Best regards,
Professor Provocateur
Nicole Hunter

...encryption.in.progress...disconnecting.from.network...hack.terminated...
Incoming Transmission

Harmony can do whatever it desires. This is now a security crises and is gonna' be dealt with as a security crises. This isn't about them anymore.

The fact of the matter is there's a lot of pissed-off patriots demanding retribution. We're in the process of orchestrating fuel dumps in Texas to extend our operations zone deep into Kansas.

Right now we don't care a damn what anyone else does. We're going to hunt the witches, come hell, come high water, damn every consequence.

I am far beyond the point of carin' about the frivolous diplomatic minutiae.

Transmission Ended