Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Transmisson Bars x3
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
(// I have no idea where this should be posted, so if its posted in the wrong section, do tell me)

I need 3 transmission bars. I pay 100-150 millions/ transmission bar to the one willing to do the work. If you want the avatars I can send them via PM.

(// also no memes.)
Uhm, any details regarding the said transmission bars design?
(02-03-2018, 09:20 PM)Nerva Regis Wrote: [ -> ]Uhm, any details regarding the said transmission bars design?

Let your mind fly! Just don't add pink or random loggos...maybe some Orange/yellow for the first two.

The last one needs Blue and Deep Red.

If anyone wants to get on the job, PM me first so I give the writeup. Each T-bar is different in writeup.
Bump
First of, this type of threads go to "Media Center" subforum.

Second of, while I'd love to help you out, your request is far from being specific. I'm not much of an artist, I rather do requests where I'm atleast 90% sure what player wants, so I can't mess up. If you want to tell me exactly what you want, I'l do them for you.
I am will start working on them. IRL happen ^^
Thanks Nerva! I trust you will do great art!

I will send the avatar pictures once at your request.
Current contestants seem to be:

and
May the TransmissionBar games BEGIN!
(02-06-2018, 01:10 PM)Nerva Regis Wrote: [ -> ]May the TransmissionBar games BEGIN!

^^^^
Pages: 1 2