Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Discovery mentioned on RPS
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Discovery got mentioned on RPS. Under the Freelancer section. Incidentally, they mentioned Freelancer as the 10th best space game ever. And for some reason Stellaris is two positions below it, but oh well.

Returning player surge when?
Short term activity yes. Long term? That's up in the air.
A good time to remind [Helpers] to make themselves more active.
A good time to wonder what's the use in bothering to advertise the mod when precisely 0 steps are being taken to motivate any new players to stay from dev, admin, and faction side except maybe telling other people to wear [Helper] tags and type the same stuff over and over again at new people and maybe tell them to go read the forum.
>elite 3rd best game

XDDDDDDDD
I have to wonder how many people still have their old copies of freelancer
besides the ones here but it is download able from a few sites
(02-04-2018, 03:42 AM)MotokoSusu Wrote: [ -> ]I have to wonder how many people still have their old copies of freelancer
besides the ones here but it is download able from a few sites

I mean, i still have mine buried somewhere on a spindle of old '90s and '00s game CDs, I think. But I have an ISO anyway and it's easier to just use that. :/
Neat.
Hi Blodo.
Alright who squealed.
It's useless to point people into buying the game when there is a torrent for it. Just saying. Microsoft doesn't deserve anymore the money for this old gem + that we took most of their job on our shoulders improving the game and whatsoever. So we could also hint the people who want to play the game and can't do it to visit a torrent or someone just upload it on another website. The ISO is 700mbs
Pages: 1 2