Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Hellfire battleship for indies
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
why is the arbiter not allowed for indies? The id doesn't have a vast ZOI and the ship isn't op. Its massive and a easy target.
Having indie arbiters to call for aid would be nice instead of being overwhelmed all the time
The real question should be why are there even ships inaccessible to indies.
This has been brought up before and honestly the [HF] when I was still a part of it wants it to happen.
From what i heard its the admins not allowing it to happen instead of the other way
Imagine Wesker's POB deconstruction fleet -- but with 9,000,000/300,000 powercore and 4 heavy turrets per ship. In Liberty.
inRP limitations I assume. Same for the Coalition not being allowed to have more than like 3 Carriers or something.
I feel the same , always wanted one in my collection. We should be making the game better, take away old restrictions . Let people play with the ships they wanna play with.
Not sure how to feel about this. It's already weird seeing 2-3 [HF] Arbiters right next to Missouri.
Yeah but there's always lots of liberty caps and players available to shoot them.
(02-05-2018, 10:16 PM)Cuttsy Wrote: [ -> ]We should be making the game better, take away old restrictions . Let people play with the ships they wanna play with.

Implying that's what will make the game better. Lol.
Pages: 1 2