Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Corpus notifications
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
And my exams are here.
See you in two weeks, lads.
I could do stuff from time to time, though, but it's gonna be rare.
I dislike this thread.

>: (
Denied! You cant escape!

Short vacation is allowed tho. Keep in contact, else im going to ruskland kick ur ass back to Disco (and try driving a tank drunk too Smile )

Gluck on exams, and send me tha salt! is in short supply u know, i spend too much!
GL bro beans come back and say hello sometime
Shit happened in my life, I feel the need to rest from Discovery. I'm not sure, when I will be back, probably in a couple of days, probably in a month.
Cya lads.
Guys, I'm moving to another place to get high education. I will be away, but return in a month, if not earlier.
If you have something to tell, though, here is my Discord: Rickla#2052
I guess a lot of you have noticed my lower activity both - in game and on forums. I'm dealing with tests, labs and stuff like that at uni and cleaning my debts at the same time. I've also got a couple of social problems, so...
I won't be around for the time being. I will do stuff and log when I have an opportunity to do it, but nothing more. If you need me to do something really urgent or want to talk about something my Discord is open: Rickla#2052
Bump about this. I'm almost done and will be back in a week. I hope.
I can't escape from this hole of study debts. : (
#LiftTogether
Pages: 1 2 3