Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: LOGO
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
I need in logo for "Alpha" and "Beta" wings. Who can make it?

I do not even know what payment to give, so I'll start with a simple one: 100 million.
[Image: 88DWcbh.png]

[Image: 1rzPT5K.png]

[Image: p7g40JG.png]

[Image: KMBClc4.png]
(02-07-2018, 12:04 PM)Dino Wrote: [ -> ][Image: 88DWcbh.png]

[Image: 1rzPT5K.png]

Not that.
An approximate view of the logos (yes, a stupid prototype, but I hope that you will take it seriously):
[Image: 7JJtsUWulw4.jpg]
Here is something above - a bomb before entering. For "Beta"-wing.

"Alpha" Wing:
[Image: trFnQBc9TqI.jpg]
Here guardian (if this can be called so).

In short, in this style, but, as you know, more beautiful. Not what suggested, but a real coat of logo.
Divisions and wings sometimes have motto. it might be a good idea to incorporate that. ex: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/31st_Fighter_Wing
(02-07-2018, 12:24 PM)HuggieSunrise Wrote: [ -> ]Divisions and wings sometimes have motto. it might be a good idea to incorporate that. ex: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/31st_Fighter_Wing

No, I want an in-game coat of logo that would not be taken from reality or made on something similar in reality (meaning - a copy of your picture).
[Image: 1275389857_naked-gun-facepalm.gif]

That isn't what he meant. He is saying take the idea of using a motto for each wing (or at least I really hope that is what he is saying and I am not making myself the fool).

Also, you either mean coat of arms or logo, I cannot tell which one. This is another instance of when your poor English skills are getting in the way of understanding. I'd advise taking a bit of time to check what you are saying makes sense ^-^
(02-07-2018, 12:34 PM)Laz Wrote: [ -> ]
[Image: 1275389857_naked-gun-facepalm.gif]

That isn't what he meant. He is saying take the idea of using a motto for each wing (or at least I really hope that is what he is saying and I am not making myself the fool).

Also, you either mean coat of arms or logo, I cannot tell which one. This is another instance of when your poor English skills are getting in the way of understanding. I'd advise taking a bit of time to check what you are saying makes sense ^-^

Another person who fell in my eyes. Although I respected you.

As for the motto - it does not matter much.
As for the words - watch at your. What I wanted to say, I said.

About what I wrote - it was jokingly said, nothing more. Russian did not teach - do not you dare criticize, because I had quite another in mind, and not what the majority thought.
(02-07-2018, 12:39 PM)Mr.Mike. Wrote: [ -> ]Another person who fell in my eyes. Although I respected you.
Wutttt.. He told you the real issue.

Maybe-maybe I will try something with logos.
Mike, what he's trying to say is that we're not wanting you to copy it exactly, tovarisch.

What would be best is something similar to this:

[Image: KonoeAB.png]

I've been making these emblems for quite some time. I was considering doing something for 6th|, however. The motto doesn't have to be one already used. The clan I run (GrunSol) utilizes more custom ones to refer to a unit's purpose and qualities and I could easily find one that is good for the 6th.
Pages: 1 2 3 4