Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: pew pew - make war not peace
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
greetings all

finished downloading the game again , shall be fun to see whats changed and
such , will have to see what that returning player thing gives me Big Grin maybe I
can meet you all in space for some RP and good old fashioned pew pew will be
bringing with me a couple of old pilots as well so we can have another crack at
running our Mercenary corp

have fun and catch you all around

regards

}NPP{ team
Welcome back Vet!
Targets!1!1!!!!!
Howdy there, War Duck! To help you settle back into things, be sure to check out the Veteran Aid Package for a jumpstart on funding your endeavors. If your friends have an old forum account (no matter the post count!), be sure to have them look into it, as well. That package seriously helped me when I was short on funds upon coming back, myself - it's worth it!

Be safe and "welcome back, Mr. Trent!" Wink

Warm regards,
~Sand_Spider
(02-07-2018, 02:57 PM)Sand_Spider Wrote: [ -> ]Howdy there, War Duck! To help you settle back into things, be sure to check out the Veteran Aid Package for a jumpstart on funding your endeavors. If your friends have an old forum account (no matter the post count!), be sure to have them look into it, as well. That package seriously helped me when I was short on funds upon coming back, myself - it's worth it!

Be safe and "welcome back, Mr. Trent!" Wink

Warm regards,
~Sand_Spider

Greetings , yea did do that just waiting for them to get back to me so i can get started again Smile

(02-07-2018, 02:42 PM)Mr.Mike. Wrote: [ -> ]Targets!1!1!!!!!
sounds like your looking for some pew pew , would be happy to fight once I get my ship running again -tips hat-

(02-07-2018, 02:37 PM)Bulldog. Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome back Vet!
good to be back mate
Hello Smile
Nice to meet you
welcome back to discovery.
there are plenty of pews to be had.
good luck and see you in space.
Welcome back. Make war if you want but some of us *raises hand* are terrible at PVP and choose the route of RP and peace. Cya in space.
thank you all for the welcome messages stuffs , will see you all in game as soon as the admin team gets some time to check the returning player post thingy Tongue though knowing them they should be busy with other stuff