Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Help about faction?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Hello guys i wanted to create faction, and now i need your thinking about it, it is something about Mercenary group. Our main goals are keep order and defend mankind against alien’s threats and also to fulfill Contracts who offer so it is good to have Bounty Hunter ID or not At present besides our outer space adventures, we stand ready to help maintain balance in human space as a MERCENARY organization!!!!!
May I refer you to Auxesia? They're apparently doing all the stuff you mentioned.
(02-07-2018, 08:46 PM)Teresa Brooks Wrote: [ -> ]May I refer you to Auxesia? They're apparently doing all the stuff you mentioned.

Well i heard for them but i want to make something on my own Wink
What is your actual question? Are you just looking for some opinions or are you seeking some help doing this?

In any case, I would point you in this direction.
A Sirius-wide vigilante organization that are also mercenaries. Auxesia is your ticket. I would suggest away from creating a faction as Discovery has enough generic ID factions as it is.
(02-07-2018, 08:51 PM)Laz Wrote: [ -> ]What is your actual question? Are you just looking for some opinions or are you seeking some help doing this?

In any case, I would point you in this direction.

I am looking for opinions mate.
(02-07-2018, 08:56 PM)Traxit Wrote: [ -> ]A Sirius-wide vigilante organization that are also mercenaries. Auxesia is your ticket. I would suggest away from creating a faction as Discovery has enough generic ID factions as it is.

Well i dunno mate i just looking for opinion and help about to tell me what ID to use is it good for that kinda mercenarys or just Freelancer ID
Besides, Auxesia are something like transhumanist cyborgs if not fully sentient machines.

Actually, there is a good and active group of freelancers operating from Coronado system (forgot the name) and THF (these are non-aggressive lads, usually).

You can also refer to The Core since those guys originated from Bounty Hunters but now have a human-centric totalitarian state of their own in Omicrons with cool technology and ship line. And since they are in Omicrons, they fight aliens pretty much always.

P.S. speaking of my personal experience of starting a new faction recently, it is a hard task - one has to provide decent back lore, organise some joyful in-game activities, motivate people to choose your faction instead of others. All of the above requires TIME, so tread carefully, friend. At any rate - good luck!
(02-07-2018, 08:59 PM)Gardarik Wrote: [ -> ]Besides, Auxesia are something like transhumanist cyborgs if not fully sentient machines.

Actually, there is a good and active group of freelancers operating from Coronado system (forgot the name) and THF (these are non-aggressive lads, usually).

You can also refer to The Core since those guys originated from Bounty Hunters but now have a human-centric totalitarian state of their own in Omicrons with cool technology and ship line. And since they are in Omicrons, they fight aliens pretty much always.

P.S. speaking of my personal experience of starting a new faction recently, it is a hard task - one has to provide decent back lore, organise some joyful in-game activities, motivate people to choose your faction instead of others. All of the above requires TIME, so tread carefully, friend. At any rate - good luck!

Thank you friend for this reply well i know about core maybe i will check for them too about using they ID-s but they are not mercenarys
(02-07-2018, 08:59 PM)Gardarik Wrote: [ -> ]Besides, Auxesia are something like transhumanist cyborgs if not fully sentient machines.

Auxesia are transhumanist, but not all are machines.

Aux does need more love, but I'd say for you to do some RP for a while, get into the groove of what is expected, and either go with them or a faction like The Core.
Pages: 1 2 3