Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Stopping in...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey guys, stopping in to say hello. It's been a long long while since I've done so. Saw the Freelancer original intro on Youtube the other day in my feed and made me think of Discovery. How has everyone been?

A lot of people may not remember me, but my name (used) to be Leo.

Figured I'd say what's up.

~Leo
Do this thing here.

Welcome back (sun)
(02-08-2018, 11:18 PM)The League Wrote: [ -> ]Do this thing here.

Welcome back (sun)

It's possible that I'll come back and play again, but with my schedule I don't know how feasible that is. Good to know something like that is available, however. I may just stick to writing stories on the forum if I ever make a solid return.

Regardless, thanks for the info!

~Leo
Hey, a fellow 2007'ite! Good to see you here, Leo! The name rings a bell, but I don't remember from where.

I've been well! I came back around August of last year, myself. Most of my time these days is spent browsing the forums during downtime at work, though I do love to pop in-game here and there for a bit of fun; I'm hoping to do so more regularly in the next month or two.

Whenever you're ready for it, that Vet-Aid Package'll be there for you. It got me back on my feet, too! Stay nifty and welcome back, sir!

Warm regards,
~Your friendly neighborhood Sand_Spider
Hello Smile
Hola! Smile