Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: An Apology To Char. Name: "reborn"
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Dear Player who's character name - "reborn"

On this date/time: 2018-02-08 / 22:20:33 SMT

I have destroyed your transport ship that was coming from Omega 3 heading to Omega 7 where the event happened. I stated an engagement line but did not attack you because you were jumping out of the system. After you jumped, I chased after you. When we both landed, you were rushing to the gate and I started shooting at the Lane Gate. After I saw you stopped, I quickly attacked you Little that I know I had to continue the engagement RP. I am so SORRY of this foolishness of mine.

I came to notice my mistake after few minutes. My guilt was tormenting my mind that I had to speak with my faction member about what I did and to confirm my mistake was a mistake. I shouldn't have engaged without proper engagement lines. I will totally cover your loss if you can PLEASE send me a picture of your transport ship and name (just to avoid silly scams).

Again, I sincerely apologize for what I have done. Please forgive me for my error.

Coming from character name:
Vagrant.Perseis

~Fels

P.S: Please don't post here unless this is your character I am speaking of with proof.
Found the Player! I apologized to the fellow player sincerely and donated 30million credits for his losses.
If you asked a trader to stop and they didn't you are then totally within your right to shoot them