Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Hitler Gets Owned On Freelancer
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Created over 8 years ago, this clip lives on a channel belonging to a friend of mine, complete with his spelling mistake from when he uploaded it. An age old community meme I made before I knew what a meme was.

It was a play on the imbalances and quirks of the state of the mod at the time, (even though when I look back it was in my opinion the best revision) with a now extinct community drama story mixed in. I thought I'd plague the newer members of the community with the cringe they missed out on, or at least remind the members that have already seen it how old they have gotten.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gOU9nVQBHt0&t=4s

Enjoy,
David
"The Liberty Navy is too strong for our pirate characters. They are all capital ships."

Some things never change.
Gold
Kraken sabres deserved the missile spam. #noregret
This made my morning
(02-09-2018, 10:00 AM)The League Wrote: [ -> ]"The Liberty Navy is too strong for our pirate characters. They are all capital ships."

Some things never change.

Old habbits die hard. And when they do, they have Cap. VIII armor and are covered in Cerberus and Solaris cannons.

How close am I? I'm a little out of date.
(02-09-2018, 11:40 AM)Megaera Wrote: [ -> ]This made my morning

Made my day. Tongue
(02-09-2018, 09:21 AM)13CentKiller Wrote: [ -> ]Created over 8 years ago, this clip lives on a channel belonging to a friend of mine, complete with his spelling mistake from when he uploaded it. An age old community meme I made before I knew what a meme was.

It was a play on the imbalances and quirks of the state of the mod at the time, (even though when I look back it was in my opinion the best revision) with a now extinct community drama story mixed in. I thought I'd plague the newer members of the community with the cringe they missed out on, or at least remind the members that have already seen it how old they have gotten.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gOU9nVQBHt0&t=4s

Enjoy,
David

This works perfectly for every UN| interaction with Liberty Lawfuls in Texas, in the present day.
(02-09-2018, 12:26 PM)Tænì Wrote: [ -> ]This works perfectly for every UN| interaction with Liberty Lawfuls in Texas, in the present day.
What about mining? Is that profitable these days? Tongue
It's more exhausting if you do it all by yourself, but it is profitable, yes
Pages: 1 2