Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Player Sanctioned: ALEKSANDAR_SRB
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
ALEKSANDAR_SRB has been sanctioned for:

Quote:-- Administrators are obliged:
To develop and safeguard the health of the Discovery Freelancer community, official server, and forums.
To be fair and treat all players equally, independent of their level and faction alignment.
Not to mix server roleplaying with server administration in any way.
Not to ignore any cases of server rules violations that are reported

Consequences:

This is the first case, of this, I have come across. We have a Member, who is leaving, who decides to give his ships away. You took advantage, of this, and proceeded to 'steal' a few more. This is not acceptable behaviour. Therefore we have decided to give you a break from Disco. You may make an Appeal in 6 months time.

If you require evidence, you may request such via PM from a Staff member. Only the accused or an official faction leader of the accused person's faction may request such. Once you have the evidence, and if you wish to dispute it, you may post in the Sanction Thread below. Do not continue PM'ing a staff member, as that will result in your Appeal being denied. If you PM a staff or post in the sanction thread and you are not directly involved, you are consenting to be subjected to the reprisal of my choice which may involve in game repercussions up to a ban. Blaming members of your immediate family, neighbors, friends, pets, and assorted Orcs, Trolls and any other legendary creatures may result in the use of Admin Right #CTE 750AE
I talk to him before i decide to give away ships and i tell him that he can get ships he wants to , all he needs is to tell me which ones he want.
His big mistake was that he dint notify me that he took them, i have no idea that it was him that took them, otherwise i will not use report function.
If he only notify me, i wuld gladly give him half of my fleet, we played together in game . He made a mistake, yes, but 6 months ban is to much.
Have you contact him to hear his side of story before ban, becouse now he cant contact this forum? He is preatty new in game/forum to, so he dont know rules very well.
Thank you for this new information.
sasapinjic, I contacted this person and asked him to explain to me how he managed to acquire the 2 Ships I returned to you. His reply was, that they miraculously appeared in his Account. At no time did he offer any other explanation.

(01-30-2018, 09:44 AM)sasapinjic Wrote: [ -> ]I would appreciate if ADMINISTRATORS look into things and give those two ships to those two players .
And people wonder why i want to leave . . .

You put in 2 Violation Reports, about this and also posted, the above statement, in your Ship Dealer Thread. At no time did you mention anything about any agreements between you and any other Members. If you had, things may have happened differently.

As for the aforementioned person, his Forum Account hasn't been banned and there has been nothing stopping him from coming forwarded and being more honest with us.
(02-13-2018, 07:18 PM)St.Denis Wrote: [ -> ]sasapinjic, I contacted this person and asked him to explain to me how he managed to acquire the 2 Ships I returned to you. His reply was, that they miraculously appeared in his Account. At no time did he offer any other explanation.

miraculously? Oh god

(01-30-2018, 09:44 AM)sasapinjic Wrote: [ -> ]I would appreciate if ADMINISTRATORS look into things and give those two ships to those two players .
And people wonder why i want to leave . . .

You put in 2 Violation Reports, about this and also posted, the above statement, in your Ship Dealer Thread. At no time did you mention anything about any agreements between you and any other Members. If you had, things may have happened differently.

statment in post was becouse i was to busy with sending all PM with ships codes to File report, but later i find time and
i make report/s. second report was just update of first in which one i give more info and put note to ignore first becouse is incomplete. As for agreements, i told him in casual chat that he can pick ships, he told he will think it over, and that was that, i havent hear from him after that, i dint know which ships he wants and if he want any of them at all, not i dint give him codes, thats why i dint mention agreement, ther was no agreement tied to those 2 Ships that seem revelant at THAT TIME. Just like i dint mention i give one Atlantis to one returner player for Brazil i just meet in game 1 hour before that, it wasnt seem revelant. I also dint mention any other agreement i had those few days (there was lots of them) for same reason. Only days later, when i have seen this sanction i realized what happened.

As for the aforementioned person, his Forum Account hasn't been banned and there has been nothing stopping him from coming forwarded and being more honest with us.
my bad, i confused disco and forum ban