Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Target:Megaera--This snitching dog knows to much - Sirius Wide Bounty
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: IG1Bb6i.jpg?dateline=1490362195]
Open Sirius Wide Transmission to Freelancers, BountyHunters, Junkers, Pirates and anyone that can hunt down a non-affiliated Pirate.

I am one who usually minds her own business as long as other people do the same. Seems one of my Transport Captains has heard her chatting up the locals about what kind of cargo he is hauling every time he takes a run through Kepler.

Nobody who works on the margins of the law likes it when a small yapping dog barks out the kind of cargo they are carrying for everyone to hear.

That is why I will put up a pot of 60Million credits for confirmation of the target Magaera being destroyed. 5 Million for each kill with a 5million credit bonus for making sure you tell her...."Kisses from Kandy and Hugs from Jzoe, Keep your mouth shut next time little dog."

This targets last known location was the Kepler system near of in the vicinity of Ames Research Station. Please try and stay clear of the Zoner NFZ, but do what ya gotta do if ya need to do it.

Kandy Out.

**EndTransmission**
Incoming transmission
Origin unknown

Good luck

Hi.
Is this what you're looking for?
Send the cash to Not.Not.Not.Nothing

**Incoming Transmission**
**Secured&Encrypted

To: Those fine pilots at Forlorn

Ah, nice nice....payment has been sent to the account requested with a pre-paid bonus for any information you may have on the location of the engagement. Was she able to eject in her Pod? Would she have been able to make it safely to a nearby friendly station? What station would that be? I might just send out some friends to track her down before she gets another ride and gets back into space and I loose scent of her.

Should you by chance run into her again, you know what to do, and what to say.

Best Regards,
Kandy S.

Attachment/Proof of payment.
[31.03.2018 17:18:37] /givecash not.not.not.nothing 15000000
[31.03.2018 17:18:37] You have sent 15.000.000 credits to Not.Not.Not.Nothing

**EndTransmission**

Hi.
I didn't see the pod, if any.
It was also isolated from any nearby bases.
Apart from Freeport 2, I wouldn't know of any she might have made it to.
I'll let you know if I see her.
[Image: 7jyS0we.png]

Hello hello, Miss Singular.

Megaera-chan was found roaming in Shikoku system, House Kusari. She mentioned dramatic tea shortage.
Naturally, your deep message of unconditional love has been forwarded to the target of your affection.

Sanada Junko,
Romance hotline service.

**Secured&Encrypted

To: Sanada Junko

Wonderful news, could you tell if she managed to make it to a station in her pod? I would like to meet up with her and hash things out G2G like. Please indicate an account to which you would like the payment sent. And any clues as to where she may be hiding out would be appreciated and compensated for.

Best Regards,
Kandy.

**EndTransmission**
[Image: 7jyS0we.png]

Sorry, I have no idea if your friend made it to some safe place that isn't Fuchu prison. All I know is she was heading towards House Liberty border when I met her.

As for the account, it would be Forlorn|-Sanada.Junko.

Oh and...

Forlorn|-Sanada.Junko: Oh he added.. Little dog... That's rude. Or was it she?
Megaera: Who knows
Forlorn|-Sanada.Junko: Oh well. Let's get this over then.
Megaera: It wont be anything after I am done with it
Forlorn|-Sanada.Junko: Really? That sounds scary, Whatever-chan. Are you some sort of killer?
Megaera: Nah... Just a seeker of entertainment
Forlorn|-Sanada.Junko: How odd. That's exactly my case too!
Megaera: We can hit the bar
Forlorn|-Sanada.Junko: Oh I don't know about that.
Megaera: Maybe I can restock on my tea there... Lack thereof makes me sluggish

Looks like someone is considering to threaten your physical integrity. I suggest stalking high quality tea suppliers to locate your love interest.

Best luck,
Sanada Junko.

**Secured&Encrypted

To: Sanada Junko

Thank you for the extra Intel on her movements. A bonus has been applied to the bounty. Who knows, she may find it hard to talk her way out of Fuchu Prison if that was within range of her escape pod. But, she amazingly seems to be able to survive in the most difficult of situations. Should you see her out and about again, you know what to do and what to say.

Best Regards,
Kandy.

**EndTransmission**

Attachment/Proof of payment.
[04.04.2018 21:14:46] /givecash forlorn|-sanada.junko 15000000
[04.04.2018 21:14:46] You have sent 15.000.000 credits to Forlorn|-Sanada.Junko