Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Isejin faction?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I beg you pardon if this is not the right place to ask this, im just curious if there are any remnants regarding the aoi isejin kusari faction? I must say i was in love with it the way back then and played in t for years. Id love to bring my isejin char back to life though i got a decent background and biography for it which i tend to put in use to freshen the biographies forums. Im unaware of the today's server politics if its even possible to play isejin as an individual or not, which includes kusari ships and nomad equipment, thats why I opened this thread. Im sincerely looking for any feedback, wether positive or not..
Aoi Iseijin is still very much active, you can find related threads regarding current Aoi under the Aoi subforum in the nomads section of official factions, which includes a recruitment thread
Hello, I am the current iseijin leader. Poke me on discord if you have any related questions.
Shikizumi#4074
Wooohoooooo thankkkkkkk youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu