Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: The Silver Arrows - Report channel
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
THE SILVER ARROWS
[Image: nGgBkoZ.png]

The Silver Arrows report channel!! All actions and researches post here!!!

:::[INCOMING TRANSMISSION]:::
:::[ESTABLISHING VIDEO FEED]:::
:::[VIDEO FEED: LIVE]:::

»ID: Grandmaster Sam Thomas
»Location: Alabama Shipyard. Omicron Rho
»Subject: Research
»ENCRYPTION: INVINCIBLE

Well it was quite nice day in Omicron Rho system, me and my HQ gether and talking about researching a Nomad Irrna in Omicron Rho system. That task falls on me and my companion Saimon Roles we prepare our research vessels and headed to coordinates that we get from some Core fighters. On our way we spotted a lot of unexpected wreckege, We spotted Nomad Irrna on our radars and start researching and suddenly we didn't expect that base to be alive, base started shooting at us but we manage to escape safe. In our return we spotted a huge ruins in space and we came to investigate too and looks like that was base or some kinda rock formation that looks like base.
Finally we took some evidance of research and took to our base Alabama Shipyard.

-Sam Thomas
Grandmaster. The Silver Arrows

:::[CLOSING TRANSMISSION]:::

»Subject: Alliance

Greetings fellow Arrows, today was a bit simple day for Arrows and Core a couple Order, Coalition and Corsairs vessels appeared at Freeport 11 in Omicron Delta and looks like they interrogate one of Cannan guys lucky we were there to assist thanks to Guildmisstres couple Core battleships assist us in battle. Everything works on our way, the Coalition and Corsairs guy retreat, leaving the Order to defend themselves. Couple mortar finishes those Orders and luckily Freeport was intact by our missiles and Cannan guy was okay. My ship got several damages, but we manage to get trough fight and making repairs in Alabama

-Sam Thomas

»Subject: Report

Greetings to all commarades of The Silver Arrows today got a distress call from Core fighter, me and my companiom Saimon Roles step to help him, we arrive at seen at we spotted 2 Gammu Crusiers at scene we interupt the party and rescue a fighter one of the Gammu escape while other was killed in actions you can see at gun cam!!

-Sam Thomas