Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Hello All
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello everyone Old player returning after some time.I joined disco back in 4.84 and used to play disco a lot.Joined many factions most of them seems to be extinct now.
Looks like AGS,Violet Suns,27th,MM,Judges,Reavers and that Red Indian pirate faction CFG or something all gone.Only official faction I was in and enjoyed was Liberty Rogues under the rule of old bud Alte along with Dan and Black Widow.I remember how rogues used to have fun back in those days...Anyways good to be back see you guys in space. I'm shocked how mighty Rogues have fallen and are not even official anymore.Hope I can help rogues get some activity and make them official again. Alte and Vendetta love to see you guys are still here.Is black widow and Dan still around ?? btw im Sam McCoy if anyone remembers me.
*smoke signals*

haug

*smoke signals disappear*
Torpedos might be revived by again, he is often tempted to. The Reavers do still exist, however they are all more undercover now and don't roam around together. Black Widow is permabanned.

Welcome back, by the way! Smile
nice to see quality players coming back
Hello, nice to meet you
Howdy hey and welcome back! Liberty is active as always; the LR- may not be official right now, but they have applied for Official Status again, so you can always try and hook back up with them.

You can also apply for the Veteran Aid Package to help get your funds back up to a comfortable level! Starting from the bottom is fun the first time around, and occasionally if you want a closed economy character, but receiving a bit of help when you need it is certainly nice. I picked up a Package myself when I came back - I tell 'ya, it's worth it, and I appreciate the Admins keeping up with assisting those seeking to return to Discovery.

Anyways, be safe and have fun!

Warm regards,
~Sand_Spider
(02-12-2018, 03:27 PM)Loyola Wrote: [ -> ]nice to see quality players coming back

I definitely do remember you Loyola, the mighty outcast with her sabre.You definitely made a reputation against 27th I remember that very well.Glad to see you are still hanging around.Hows that Old Lady flying these days enma ?
Hello... welcome back
Welcome back.
Welcome back and enjoy your (continued) stay.
Pages: 1 2