Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Kusari Government || From: Apostatas
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: wA6UKih.png]

Buenos días

I am Elder Alexander Cordoba of Apostatas.
Now you might be wondering what is this "Apostatas" ?
Well lets start of saying Apostatas is a group within the Corsairs that does not agree with the way things are going in the Empire. We are a group that formed because we want to see change...Change that would require a lot of sacrifices and extremely hard work.
To put it into a more simple way of speaking, we want to modernize the Corsair Empire. We believe that the social structure within the Corsair Empire has caused it to stagnate. Our piracy, raiding and barbaric way of living is not a way to move forward. How could we wish to improve and grow as a nation or an empire when you only go out to survive?

This is why Apostatas was formed.. We wish to end this way of living. Major change is needed and to do so we need resources. Piracy and smuggling can only go so far in supplying this. The wars that my people fight is diminishing our chances to prosper and taking a great deal of the resources that we do manage to scrounge together. We of Apostatas wish to be the spearhead that breaks this behavior of barbaric unlawful acts. We wish to rise above it and show our people and the people of Sirius what we are capable of... Now let me not blabber continuously, I'll get to the point.

We of Apostatas are requesting the following:

1. A formal Ceasefire between Apostatas and the Republic of Kusari while diplomatic talks are underway
2. A peace treaty that follows between Apostatas and the Republic of Kusari.
3. Full Neutrality to Kusari Government and all factions that fall under it
3. Docking rights for trade within Kusari space

What we offer:
1. A complete stop to piracy and hostilities against any/all Kusari vessels anywhere in space
2. We offer assistance in the war against the group called "Blood Dragons"
3. Transport ships hauling goods between us and Kusari
4. No Apostatas warship will enter Kusari space, unless requested by Kusari Naval Forces to assist in the stipulated above

Now I know what I have requested here is almost ludicrous and maybe it is. I also know that you are wondering why should you trust a Corsair? I don't blame you.
To show that we can indeed be trusted, I will attach a log. This log contains information that proves Apostatas are indeed different. If you still don't believe me then please talk to the KNF officer yourself to find out if I am speaking the truth.
I will also not expect anything less from you should you wish to give us a list of demands for this to happen.

Help us pave a way for a better future.

[Image: 182d9e84eb927c64f943485e291259ae.png]

[Image: leLEkBz.png]

[Image: Mickiko_8.jpg]

Akemi Arai

Esteemed Mr. Alexander Cordoba, we thank you for your message. Your organization and it's goals are quite peculiar, and present an unusual overture from the Corsair people to the House of Kusari.
While the premise of peace and friendship is an alluring one, it has several conditions to be considered, and it has arrived at a time of great change in the affairs of the House of Kusari.

The cabinet has to discuss the finer points of this proposal, before we can give an answer we both can work upon. I advise for the moment to respect the status quo, and avoid involvement in cases that may cause any unwanted diplomatic incidents.

Akemi Arai
Minister for Kusari Foreign Affairs
[Image: wA6UKih.png]

Buenos días Minister Arai

Gracias for taking the time to respond to our comms.

As I have stated before, we fully understand and respect that there would be a list of demands that will be handed to us. Such an treaty or agreement requires us to deliver and sacrifice more. As this would be a first for us in dealing with such a new type of diplomacy, we are eager to prove that we can be trusted. As such we are heeding your words and have ordered all our vessels to steer clear of Kusari space to avoid any of such diplomatic incidents.

We have learned by you Naval Officer that things have indeed changed within the Goverment of Kusari with the return of the Imperials and we will respect the delicacy of the matter. We also understand in order to properly process our request the cabinet would require some time.

The Republic of Kusari has a promised ceasefire from Apostatas and a complete halt of any/all smuggle operations within Kusari.

We will await your response.

[Image: 182d9e84eb927c64f943485e291259ae.png]

[Image: 572ncOk.png]

Buenos días Minister

I am Coronel Ray Cordoba, Son of Alexander Cordoba.
I bring rather controversial news to you Minister. My father has been "arrested" and is standing trial on Crete. He has been charged for treason and will most likely be found guilty. Along with these charges against him, all his followers and those of Apostatas has been exiled from the Corsair Empire.

The reason for all of this is due to our missions and operations. As you have seen in my fathers comms to you, we of Apostatas do not agree with the Pirate state. We had covert operations that worked against the Empire's pirate ways as we wanted to curb their unlawful actions. One of these operations was plans to hire a mercenary group by the name of "Forlorn Hope" to hunt Corsairs ships that were out raiding or pirating legal trade. This group however broke their professionalism by selling our offer and information to the highest bitter. The Council of Elders were not happy to hear of this and as you can see they acted as expected.

The Apostatas has since fled to Sigma-17, where we take shelter at a base of ours that is undergoing development. We of Apostatas wish to extend our hand once again to the Kusari Government as a group who wishes for peace and trade. The recent developments has also put us in a position to assist the Kusari forces in Sigma-21 and beyond. Therefore we wish to add our assistance against the Corsair forces, Blood Dragons and Outcasts. We also recently acquired a new commodity called "Cryo Organisms" that the Kusari Government might be interested in.

We will continue our fight to bring the Pirate State of the Corsairs to an end. But we need a helping hand to do so and I believe like my father, that Kusari is a House that would be able to do so.

We will await your response.
With Respect.

[Image: 0e9fb579fc70ab4d7d1cd6ea866d8f2d.png]

[Image: 50px-Spain-Army-OF-5.svg.png]

[Image: X04Ng2q.png]
New Tokyo system, House Kusari, 825 A.S

Automated message

Case archived and forwarded to:
+ Shogunate office.
+ Ministry of Foreign Affairs.

[Image: X04Ng2q.png]
New Tokyo system, House Kusari, 825 A.S

Coronel Cordoba Ray, Apostatas

My name is Satomi Motoyasu, Minister of Foreign Affairs, Kusari Empire.

The situation your group appears to be facing sounds difficult. It is during these times opportunity often arise.
Kusari Empire acknowledges your pledge to cease acts of aggression as well as piracy actions against House Kusari organizations and citizens. The recent cooperation of your men with Kishiro Technologies didn't go unnoticed and could be seen as a first step towards normalized relations with your organization.

That being said, Kusari Empire is foreseeing upcoming strife in Sigmas systems. Your group could be pivotal in the resolution of conflicts to come.
Kusari Naval Forces have indeed been monitoring an increasing Corsairs presence in Sigma 21 system. It seems Corsairs Empire wishes to claim the system as its own, a move Kusari Empire cannot accept. If you truly wish to oppose Corsairs Empire current government, deterring your compatriots efforts to gain influence in Sigma 21 would be appreciated by House Kusari.
In a similar fashion, Samura is facing a difficult situation in Sigma 17 system, following a move to seize Planet Kurile. Due to a shift in priorities, House Kusari hasn't been in position to send assets to pacify the region. An on going war is reported to be unfolding, between Gas Miner Guild and the Hogosha, helped by some elements of Samura Keiretsu's paramilitary. I'm convinced the Hogosha wouldn't turn down an offer for support in this growing conflict. As you reported your group fled to Sigma 17, this may be your easiest way to be recognized as valued actors and to gain the Hogosha's favors for further support.

These two theaters are Kusari Empire's main priority in Sigmas systems. while undertaking actions towards their resolution may certainly not be the only thing Apostatas would be able to do, they represent good opportunities in our eyes to prove your worth and gain the special status you seek in House Kusari.

Meanwhile, Keiretsus will be informed of your desire to establish commercial relations. Kusari Empire will temporary remove Apostatas from hit lists and bounty boards as well.

Respectfully,
Satomi Motoyasu
Minister of Foreign Affairs

[Image: 572ncOk.png]

Buenos días Minister Satomi Motoyasu

It's a pleasure to meet you.
I am very pleased to see the Kusari Government has successfully ended it's civil discord. This clearly shows that such matters can be accomplished.

Once again Gracias, your positive response has given us hope. We can finally agree that a ceasefire is in place on both sides and I firmly believe that this will develop beyond this point.

Now Sigma-21. While we were still part of the operations within the Corsair Empire, we heard some plans and rumors concerning Planet Saigon. Many have laid claim to the Planet and many seek to occupy it. But there is one particular group that stands out. The Custodi has by far been the most aggressive group and with the CoE supporting them they have made major progress in claiming the planet. Their outpost is a sign of this. I would suggest that the Kusari Naval Forces remove this outpost and show them what it means to go to war with Kusari. We of Apostatas will support the Kusari Forces against any resistance or enemies within Sigma-21 and assist Kusari in any way beyond that. The Corsairs will not leave quietly as Planet Saigon has become one of the main operation focus points. I believe they will just increase their fleet in Sigma-21 to efforts to push anyone out.

But in some battle reports there was mention of conflict with Rheinland Military and Blood Dragons. What is their role in Sigma-21? We have no problem taking apart Blood Dragon vessels..But Rheinland Military..I do not wish to meddle in House affairs but how are we to handle a scenario where Rheinland Military shows up?

As for Sigma-17. Indeed the indecent of Planet Kurile has not gone unnoticed...We have already made contact with the Hogosha and offered them our support against the Gas Miners Guild. The Hogosha has also offered their help in keeping our people safe that we are unable to realocate at this time. We will in any way we can help Samura and Hogosha reclaim Planet Kurile and the System of Sigma-17.

If there is anything the Kusari Government wants or needs, please do not hesitate to ask.

With Respect

[Image: 0e9fb579fc70ab4d7d1cd6ea866d8f2d.png]

[Image: 50px-Spain-Army-OF-5.svg.png]