Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Nodoka Hanamura and COF \\ From: E. Loyola
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Planet Nauru, Omicron Delta System
17 FĂ©vrier, 741 AGS

[Image: vQJItJw.jpg]

[img float=right]http://i.imgur.com/WrzdMNX.png?1[/img]Sender: Enma of the Loyola Familia.
Recipient: Hanamura and COF.
Topic: Order violators.

Greetings,

As you already know, my people have located two capital ships of the primary Order fleet, naturally in the violation of the Confederation laws.

Quote:4. No non-zoner capital class vessel shall remain within the NFZ of any given Freeport unless assisting CoF approved vessel or the vessel in question is granted temporary permission by on-duty CoF approved vessel. Capital class vessels that are asked to leave the NFZ shall do so immediately or face the full ramifications of violating Freeport laws.

They were assited by the coalition battlecruiser under name of CPW-Korolev. All three violators were staying right at the Freeport 11 with no apparent reason. Core tactical group have entered the NFZ to restore the law of both Imperium and Confederation. Sadly, Coalition violator have managed to escape due to ion storms. However, the Order capital ships were taken out.

[16.02.2018 22:47:15] Death: Order|CV-Deceres was put out of action by Core|WV-Athena (Gun).
[16.02.2018 22:49:38] Death: Order|CV-Osiris was put out of action by Core|WV-Comnenos (Gun).

The Core will gladly assist Zoner to maintain peace and punish all intruders in the future. Our ships did not stay within Non-Fire Zone after the battle nor engage any other ships, but violators. Crisis of the past years shall no repeat and I suggest us work together to avoid the escalation. I pointed that out to administator Akibara, that any concentration of the criminal heavy assests is no longer acceptable and will not be tolerated.

ATTACHMENTS:

<none>

Enma Loyola
Guildmistress of the Core
Donna of Nazione Maltese

Transmission End

[Image: avatar_35766.png?dateline=1518463400]
Origin: FREEPORT 11, OMICRON DELTA, CONTESTED SPACE| LOCATION NN-GUID HASH OK
Sender: FREEPORT 11 ADMINISTRATOR-DESIGNATE NODOKA HANAMURA | SENDER NN-GUID HASH OK
Recipients: LOYOLA, ENMA RECIPIENTS SORTED, NNGUID HASH OK!
Encryption: AGERA BASE-2048 PSK ENCRYPTION| ENCRYPTED!
Priority: CRITICAL
Format: Text
Subject: Violation

[Image: 5ovU16X.png]
Audemus vita nostra muniatur.
We dare to defend our lives.

Enma:

I understand that Order vessels were in the NFZ, however, it is highly advised that Core restrain themselves when helping in NFZ enforcement. Right now the CoF and Order according to my superiors, are in a state of detente, so I ask the Core that if there are Order non-capitals in the NFZ that they do not engage unless they engage in violations or enter Core jurisdiction by leaving the NFZ. I have my issues with the Order, but I'd rather not risk Golanski threatening me with NEMPs like he did to Akibara over "neutrality".

Nodoka Hanamura
Freeport 11 Administrator-designate

ATTACHMENTS:

COMMS TERMINATED