Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Admin Notice: Player Banned and Fined
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
LR-Masochistic.Intent has been sanctioned owing to a report posted on the 27/01/2009 for:

Quote:3.1 Using coarse language, posting abusive, hateful, racist content in chat, public or private, is prohibited under any circumstances.

Consequences: IP banned for 14 days

Notes: I am disappointed. Very disappointed. I do not care the provocation you do not drop the F-bomb, even in Connecticut. I have more to add on this, but as your faction leader not as an Admin.

Admin Link to Report

COMPLETE SERVER RULES

BEFORE YOU POST
And here it is. I'm distinctly disappointed in this. I saw this report and knew immediately what must be done. I do not enjoy seeing reports about my LR, vindicated or not. As this is a serious violation I must impose a stiff penalty. From the moment you get back and for 8 hours after that I expect to see the Masochistic Intent in a Bloodhound. The Sadistic Intent will be grounded. Take this well and the black mark will be struck from the books as far as the LR is concerned. Take it badly and the repercussions will be equal to what you give.

There is no doubt about this sanction, it is clear as clear can be.
Having been informed of the situation, you're demoted to Officer in the LPI and are gonna be toting around in a Patriot for awhile. Don't do it again... please. I hate firing people.
However despite my choice of words, I feel the root cause of my language, the act which prompted me to swear, was beyond pleasant. I do not apologise for causing offense to the person to whom I swore at, just those that shouldn't have had to bear witness to it.

I don't see any point saying more as those who know me, Know I had a valid ..Ish reason and if I dabble on this topic longer I might revert to what I have been Sanctioned for.

This is directed at the person who reported this sanction, Please don't send challenges to me after you have applied to get me banned not only does it mean I will endeavor to hunt you down in the biggest ship my RP allows it also shows how childish you can be.
' Wrote:I do not apologise for causing offense to the person to whom I swore at,

It's not a problem man, no appology needed. I didn't ask for one.

' Wrote:This is directed at the person who reported this sanction, Please don't send challenges to me after you have applied to get me banned not only does it mean I will endeavor to hunt you down in the biggest ship my RP allows it also shows how childish you can be.

I didn't apply to get you banned, just filed a report, one of three or four I have ever done here. I don't have the capacity to ban anyone. I don't need that weight on my shoulders. This event happened long before we ever had words. One day I believe. I did, however, finish the report that night. Before that, we flew together a couple times fine.

The challenge was totally in RP and we can do it when you get back. It is just a further move on the RP we started that night. It fits completely. You notice that when I requested it, I asked for somewhere quiet. No crowd to show off in front of.

I don't take anything that happens in-game personally man. Ask the RM. With our history we should be at each other's throats but I and the majority of the players in it get along great. When you get back and you want to talk about stuff, I am all for it. I play this game to have fun and make friends with other freelancer players. If it truly bothers you that much that I called you out on a dual after that night we can have our characters work something out and this could be done with. In all honesty we play on the same side and should be working together anyway.

So whatever, take all that how you will. It matters just a little to me. If you want to further some sort of vendetta against me, go for it. I will see you in-game.

Matt