Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Sirius - From: The Sol Project (recorded)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
[Image: xjWc0rw.png]
Good evening ladies and gentlemen,

my name is Prof. Dr. Alessa Samson. I am a representative of the very ambitious project that is called the Sol Project.
Haven't you ever asked yourself these questions? Where do we come from? What is our history?
More than 800 years the houses and citizens in Sirius suppress their origin. Scaring and disclaiming their ancient dark ages of horror and war, but ironically haven't learned, haven't grown mature and still continue the way of violence.
More than 800 years are gone to grow and our society hasn't evolved. It is time to find out the evolution of the ones we have left behind in Sol.
Have they overcome their childhood? Have they destroyed themselves? Can we get back into a relation with them?
So many question and only one way to find out. The Sol Project, a private collaboration of people finding an answer for these questions.
Do you seek for answers aswell, do you want to donate, invest and/ or even collaborate?

We have a set of very interesting and hopefully beneficial investments and contracts you want to choose.

For more information or if you seek to join and work for the Sol Project, please click on the banner below my name or contact us in this channel.

Best regards

Prof. Dr. Alessa Samson

[Image: q5x9eiN.png]
[Image: EOnzakY.png]
*automated retransmission*

INCOMING TRANSMISSION

...establishing connection...
...encription Code LE-584-kz-v4.7, decoding...
...decoding complete...
...downloading data...
...initilazing message...

Sender: Isabelle Engler
Recipents: Sol Project.
Subect: Decline.
Priority: Moderate.

Guten abend.

We are not interested. Engler Science Foundation is not investing into pseudo-scientific and deceitful projects of yours.

Over and out.

Respectfully, Isabelle Engler.
Executive Director, Engler Science Foundation.

TRANSMISSION TERMINATED

[Image: xjWc0rw.png]
Good evening Miss Engler,

thank you for your response. I can assure you that this project is far from being pseudo-research or even as you said deceitful. Our project contains researchers, who have learned their expertise in only the best scientic realms around Sirius. From agency labs, over elite universities to high-class organisations. I, for myself, was a staff researcher in the Ingenuus Research Group and was in a chair in the faculty of Manhattan University.
You may have doubts in the feasability of a venture as this, but please, Miss Engler, don't judge hastily. Of course, it is of a very very strong difficult, but we do good steps in the development. This project exists and will be a success.

Best regards

Prof. Dr. Alessa Samson

[Image: q5x9eiN.png]
[Image: EOnzakY.png]
Incoming Transmission…
IFF: Zoner
Source: Neotopia
Sender ID: Supreme Mistress Dervishmaharisha Baha

To: The Sol Project
Subject: Credits for Love and Ecstasy

Encryption: medium

[Image: 9JgJW2q.jpg]

The Supreme Mistress Dervishmaharisha Baha speaks.

WWWWWOOOOOOOOSSSSSSSSHHHHHHH!!!

Such is the sound of the cosmic flow as it whispers the song of ages to those who listen!

The Supreme Mistress has heard thee, too, o great ones.

The children of Neotopia are ready.

Ready to embark on this epic journey that will make whole what was made asunder.

Through years of meditation and spiritual assistance from the blessed children, the Supreme Mistress has transcended the confines of reality and discovered the path towards universal love and perpetual ecstasy.

Neotopia shall show the way to the denizens of Sol, and bring them the peace and love that they probably crave. The Supreme Mistress has foreseen it. And if the descendants of the Coalition are unwilling to listen, there’s always Neotopia’s weaponry which is probably vastly superior to theirs.

Take 100.000.000 credits, o great ones, and go forth to build the gate through which the Supreme Mistress will bring universal love and ecstasy to Sol.
Pages: 1 2 3