Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Doctor John Holliday
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: UMPXT6B.jpg]
INCOMING TRANSMISSION

NEURAL NET ID:Keeper Leviathan
SECURITY CLEARANCE: Absolute
ENCRYPTION LEVEL: Extreme
PRIORITY: Medium
FREQUENCY: ISMARA
DELAY: N/A
TOPIC: Checking in

____

Hello old friend,

I want to thank you again for your assistance with my investigation. The report you provided of Commander Haddock's encounter has shed some light on where I might need to look, and hopefully it'll come to a close sooner rather than later.

Revisiting what we discussed, I wish to extend a formal invitation to yourself and the rest of Med Force Enterprises to visit the Covenant of Auxo. The offer of a tour of our capital remains, and I'd be more than happy to provide it and host you and any guests you might decide to bring along. We are always delighted to work with the brightest minds of Sirius in any capacity, as knowledge is an important aspect to the survival of all of us.

That being said, keep in mind our home is a well-kept secret. I trust that should you accept my invitation, you won't expose us. There are many civilians and individuals who sought sanctuary here, and it'd jeopardize their very lives should they be found.

I hope to hear from you soon.

- Leviathan

TRANSMISSION TERMINATED
*incoming transmission*
Comm ID: Doc Holliday
To: Leviathon

Greetings, Leviathon,

If that is what you wish me to refer to you as. It was my pleasure assisting you in your investigation. I do hope that what little I was able to provide will be of help. For now, to the matter at hand.
I am honored to accept your invitation. You have my word that we at Med Force Enterprises will keep your home a secret. Accordingly, I will be going through my personnel files and choosing a team that will stay in system. They will be mostly medical staff and a couple of supervisors. I'm light on ships right now with the many projects I have going on so I may build one for this, probably nothing more than some sort of transport.

For now, I am leaving the Leeds system in my yacht. On board I have a lot of Bretonian children who have been left to whatever fate may bring them due to the ongoing conflict there. I will find homes for them all. If you can take some, that would be great. Remember, these children have been through Hell and have dealt with more than we could possibly imagine. Others will be taken to various locations elsewhere in Sirius.

So I will arrive in system shortly. If no one is about when I arrive, I will dock at the Junker base there.

Thank you,
-Doc
[Image: UorcqI4.jpg]
INCOMING TRANSMISSION

FREQUENCY: EIDO
TOPIC: Cooperation

____

John,

You can either call me by my real name or by my Keeper designation. The choice is ultimately yours.

While the information in relation to Commander Haddock's testimony may seem unsubstantial, every little bit helps piece together a larger part of the puzzle so we might know the full story.

That being said, whomever you decide to bring along with you will be welcomed with open arms. I will personally greet you and conduct the tour of our home, and I must extend my gratitude for the respect of our secrecy. As I mentioned, there are many who sought refuge with the Covenant, including a small band of the Reapers of Cayman that escaped the onslaught. They were given their own district, which is treated as a municipality under the leadership of an appointed Minister. It'd be a shame if their enemies might decide to pursue us and bring death and destruction to our home.

With that in mind, the refugees you mentioned. It's truly a shame to see the young minds of Sirius fall victim to suffering as a byproduct of war. We've had the misfortune of having to become involved against the Royal Navy, as their push slowly encroaches on our territory. That being said, there is a place for orphaned children among us. Be they refugees of war or rescued slaves from the Maltese - Bishop Dutson at the Monastery will gladly provide them a home and food, as well as an education if they so choose to attend classes. The Monastery is a place of learning within our society, and while I'm not one to follow their religious beliefs, I can respect a deity who supposedly provides the best for its people.

I am currently still out in the field, but I should return in a few days. This will allow you to get whatever affairs you need to for this joint undertaking sorted.

I look forward to a bright future for the both of us.

- Keeper Leviathan

TRANSMISSION TERMINATED
*incoming transmission*
Comm ID: Doc Holliday
To: Leviathon

As you can see, we have arrived at Ivergordon. The Junkers here and I go way back so it is nice re-connecting with them. Until otherwise directed, we will wait here.
I have my yacht. It is the ship I built for diplomatic functions back when I wore those robes. It is still set up as such.
With me is my yacht commander, Miss Nicole Schmidt, a small crew and my security detail. I opted to drop most of the Bretonian children that I rescued to Cambridge. A few were afraid to leave my side so they are with us.
While we wait, I will be doing my medical work here for the refugees and for those on station.

See you soon,
Doc
[Image: UMPXT6B.jpg]
INCOMING TRANSMISSION

FREQUENCY: ISMARA
TOPIC: An invitation

____

John,

I've finally managed to get back home. I apologize for the delay, but traveling between the Omicrons and the Independent Worlds takes a lot of time. I'll be forwarding the location and flight path you'll need to take to reach our home on a private network.

I look forward to seeing you. You're a Scotch man, right?

- Leviathan

TRANSMISSION TERMINATED