Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: James El Harady | The Canaan Project
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: UorcqI4.jpg]
INCOMING TRANSMISSION

NEURAL NET ID:Keeper Leviathan
SECURITY CLEARANCE: Absolute
ENCRYPTION LEVEL: Extreme
PRIORITY: Medium
FREQUENCY: EIDO
DELAY: N/A
TOPIC: Cooperation

____

Good evening,

I'd once again like to extend my thanks for the information you provided. Anything is better than following cold trails around hostile territory, irritating the locals and getting shot at.

Anyway, the offer stands for joint efforts and some space for you and the others of the Canaan Project. There's plenty of opportunity for cooperation between our two organizations. I'm certain Maria would appreciate seeing her colleagues again, and showing you many of the things she's worked on since falling in with us. There's also the matter of the various alien structures in Covenant space that can be further investigated, with the added benefit of security provided by us.

I'll also be establishing contact with the Guild for you down the line, so we might get that request Empathy brought to my attention out of the way.

I'm certain we can discuss it more in detail when time permits. I look forward to hearing from you.

- Keeper Leviathan

TRANSMISSION TERMINATED
[Image: URWk3jy.png]

Hey there.

Oh yeah, always happy to help out. I mean I didn't know a whole lot apart from some personal encounters, but it's cool if I could at least be of some help.

So anyway, let's talk business. Cracking his knuckles he looked straight ahead into the camera, but couldn't contain a small chuckle and failed to hold up the serious tone. That offer certainly sounds tempting. If we were to take it you up on it, I myself would probably keep my main focus on the Omicrons, while sending out my head of logistics Mick O'Conner as a representative to handle the situation. If neccessary I'd swing by myself of course. If that's ok with you it certainly sounds like something we could work with.

And thank you for contacting the Guild for us. We don't really have any history with them so our database on who of them to contact is a little outdated. Certainly apreciated.

His gaze that was trailing all over the place during the prior part of the transmission, but now shifted back to the screen. Those are all very kind and generous offers and I will take your word for it that you are doing all of this in return for us working together with you and sharing information. Let me just say this: Many of us might appear pretty friendly and harmless and maybe even naiive on the surface. Don't think we survived in the Omicrons for so long by pure luck.

Well then The serious expression faded from his face and was replaced with a warm smile. I hope we'll hear from you soon.

[Image: U8usAnF.png]
[Image: UMPXT6B.jpg]
INCOMING TRANSMISSION

NEURAL NET ID:Keeper Leviathan
SECURITY CLEARANCE: Absolute
ENCRYPTION LEVEL: Extreme
PRIORITY: Medium
FREQUENCY: EIDO
DELAY: N/A
TOPIC: RE: Cooperation

____

James,

A man in my position doesn't leave anything to chance. Auxesia has an interest in preservation over destruction, as I had told you during our discussion at the Freeport. This includes you, and while I can understand a certain level of mistrust based on your experience, let me reassure you that we bare no ill-intent to those we try to become friends with. We have been stabbed in the back enough times simply trying to help others.

We aim to work with many of the brightest minds in the sector for the benefit of everyone, and not just the few. As Maria Calvo is already here with us, we figure it'd be twice as beneficial for the both of our organizations to cooperate much closer. The offer of research space, as well as a chance to study the nearby hive and jump gate, remain open to you on the off chance you decide an expedition is in order. Keep in mind that any expedition will involve security provided by us, as we wouldn't want to expose you or any of your associates to any unnecessary risks in pursuit of knowledge.

I'll be making contact with the Guild on your behalf once I return from the field. It shouldn't be more than a couple of days.

- Leviathan

TRANSMISSION TERMINATED
[Image: URWk3jy.png]

Glad to hear that, Leviathan.

Guess in that case we should be all set. Just let me know when my people need to be where and we can set up a first meeting.

I guess to close this off all I can say is to thank you for this opportunity. He raises his hand. Looking forward to working with you.

[Image: U8usAnF.png]