Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Konrad Lichter | From: Emmanuel von Gottschall
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Message Received
Neural Net Access Code 9.472.0018.35

[Image: rW2yS4R.jpg]

[Image: j31VqZ3.png]
Date: 18.02.825 AS
To: Konrad Lichter, Parteivorsitzender der Partei Für Ein Neues Rheinland
From: Emmanuel von Gottschall, Oberst der Weißen Rose and Generalsekretär der Partei Für Ein Neues Rheinland
Topic: Riposte
Origin: Bruchsal Base, Frankfurt System, House of Rheinland
Encryption: Internal-High

Sehr geehrter Herr Lichter,

I doubt I will tell you any news when I come before you to speak of the current situation of the Bundschuh, at least from my point of view. While I believe we can justly say that we managed to get over the sudden change of leadership swiftly and without too many problems showing up on the horizon, in return you should be aware that we have a different, unpleasant person on our doorstep, willing to make trouble.

For now I can't clearly say what former Oberst Haupt's true motives are, but if you allow me to take a guess, it is not to directly oppose us - or so I believe and hope. She should know that she still has enemies on various Bundschuh bases from the times of her election run. Yet I think she still considers herself on an election, this time to find men and women from our ranks willing enough to abandon us and join her cause - which appears to me to be pretty straight-forward, direct, or nonchalantly brutish.

I would suggest you, as Parteivorsitzender der Partei für ein Neues Rheinland, should haul off a political counterpunch as quickly as possible. Otherwise we might risk yet another turmoil in the Party Congress. People like to debate, especially when it comes to old Obersts rising from the supposed dead. Either with words, or with violence, that is. We have to avoid the latter, and make sure that our man strength won't be overly depleted by Haupt's publicity.
Maybe a speech in front of the Party Congrees could prove valuable.

In the meantime, I'll try to keep the open frequency from the WGS Ostara blocked on Bruchsal's terminals, but I can't say for sure for how long that will still be possible. At one point or another we will have to lift the news embargo again, I fear. That will be the point when matters really start to get interesting.

We also should not yet cancel the possibility of an alliance between her splinter cell and Die Weiße Rose, depending on how this case develops.

In case you are in need of my support in any way, please contact me. That is the job of a Generalsekretär, is it not?

Attachments: None.

End of Message
[Image: BKNCAE0.png?dateline=1507405574]

Absender: Parteivorsitzender Konrad Lichter
Empfänger: Generalsekretär and Oberst Emmanuel von Gottschall
Location: Rheinland, Frankfurt System, Parteischiff Walchensee
Encryption: High

[Image: 9JADIXG.png]

Sehr geehrter, herr von Gottschall.

Allow me to divide my answer into a couple points:
  • The sudden change in leadership. It has been a shock to hear that frau Wunderbring went missing, yet - thanks to frau von Falkenberg's courage to bear the mantle of the Generaloberst upon her shoulders - we managed to avoid a power vacuum which would have led us into a new, and more dangerous, internal rupture;

• The reappearance of former Oberst Haupt. This is the worst threat to our internal stability up to date. While she may not be against us for the moment, who knows if she will backstab us or not? Only time would tell. I will prepare a speech for the Party Congress in order to keep everyone in place.

While I attempt to becalm the possible internal unrest, you should try to find out Haupt's real motives to show up again, and if she is with us or against us - we cannot take risks.
I will keep this channel between us open, just in case.

- Konrad Lichter, Parteivorsitzender der Partei für ein Neues Rheinland.

Anhang:
No images uploaded.

FÜR RHEINLAND!