Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: IMG | Subject: Your Freeport 10 NFZ Violation
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
...hack.initiated...connecting.to.Spyglass.Network...decryption.in.progress...
...Professor.Provocateur.Goro.Yoshida.recognized...transmission.encrypted...
...uploading.data...

[Image: lbIXDS6.png][Image: oAsa1LZ.png]

Greetings, this is Goro Yoshida, Professor Provocateur of Data Analytics and Forfeitures.

A client of mine named Ian Redgrave contacted me about a vicious, lethal attack he received outside Freeport 10 in Tau-37 system. Since your Paramilitary destroyed his Salvager, only few pictures were retrieved from the partially destroyed blackbox which we analyzed as you can see below.

[Image: IJ7CwL6.png]

While not much info can be extracted from the picture, such as the distance from the Freeport, we could discern the location from the Freeport by magnifying the aforementioned attached image. Then one of our agents travelled to the region and replicated the situation by moving to the same exact location where the destruction of the Salvager took place while simultaneously calculating the distance from the Freeport and we determined it was well within the 10K radius.

[Image: xkpQTw4.png]

However things are not as simple as they seem. This man was carrying slaves while also the Lane Hackers have an understanding with your Guild for too many years. Perhaps you are interested in resolving this matter privately without forwarding the evidence to the CoF and other leeches who are only good at creating more problems than they solve. If so, I believe a small monetary compensation to my client would be the most optimal solution. Let me know if you are interested.

I hope this message finds you in good health,
Goro Yoshida

...encryption.in.progress...disconnecting.from.network...hack.terminated...
¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤ Transmission Incoming ¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤

¤ LOCATION: Deep Taus

¤ COMM-ID: Jack Henderson

¤ TARGET-ID: Lane Hackers

¤ SUBJECT: Ripples in the Ocean

¤ ENCRYPTION: IMG M.E.T.A.N.O.L. Code

MESSAGE DECRYPTING... |||||||||||||||||||||||||| 100%

Good day, Professor Provocateur Goro Yoshida,

It's a pity when exploding ships cause small ripples in the tranquil ocean that I so much appreciate when it comes to our contacts and meetings.

It seems that the diplomatic visit of my confidante did not manage to smoothen these waves and that a financial payment can. The whole affair does not seem to me worth bothering too much. Let me know the banking code and avoid us all some headache.

Furthermore, I do not have to remind you, that only vessels that carry the correct LH~ transponders and IDs are part of our little agreement that includes slight changes to IMG patrol paths when your flights move through. This does not and will never extend to 3rd party clients. Their business. Their risk. But that's not so much our problem, is it?

Good day, Mr. Yoshida.

Yours sincerely,

Jack Henderson
IMG Operations

¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤ End of Transmission ¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤
...hack.initiated...connecting.to.Spyglass.Network...decryption.in.progress...
...Professor.Provocateur.Goro.Yoshida.recognized...transmission.encrypted...
...uploading.data...

[Image: lbIXDS6.png][Image: oAsa1LZ.png]

Mr Henderson,

Please do not bring the Lane Hackers into our conversation. My organization has nothing to do with this Junker or his activities. I am here representing Ian Redgrave who contracted my services as an intel broker in order to find a suitable buyer for his incriminating intel on the Independent Miners' Guild.

While normally I would have sold the intel to the highest bidder, as the free market rules dictate, I did not do so. Out of respect for your organization and your role, as well as pressure from a subordinate of mine, I am sending you this message, in hopes of sharing the belief that this damning evidence should better stay buried and not see the light of day.

And yes it is damning Mr Henderson, no matter how you wish to spin it around. Except the NFZ violation your Paramilitary attacked a transport carrying more than three thousand souls. You know better than I the life support systems of a slave ship. How many people you "saved" Mr Henderson? Not everyone. I have been informed of the ugly truth. Hundreds of men and women were perished as a result of your lethal attack.

But enough, I am not here to blame. You did the right thing despite the deaths that your Paramilitary caused. Please forward thirty million credits to Mr.Yoshida account and I will make sure Ian Redgrave gets his money and his evidence will no longer trouble your Guild.

...encryption.in.progress...disconnecting.from.network...hack.terminated...
¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤ Transmission Incoming ¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤

¤ LOCATION: Deep Taus

¤ COMM-ID: Jack Henderson

¤ TARGET-ID: Lane Hackers

¤ SUBJECT: Ripples in the Ocean

¤ ENCRYPTION: IMG M.E.T.A.N.O.L. Code

MESSAGE DECRYPTING... |||||||||||||||||||||||||| 100%

Good day, Professor Provocateur Goro Yoshida,

This is a deal I would make without wasting any more of my or your time, Mr. Yoshida. Expect the payment to arrive within the hour.

Discussion of what is right and what is wrong between us will never even come close to the dynamics that unfold out there. That's why I'd rather refrain myself from getting drawn into moral judgement of incidents. I just trust that the material of the incident is gone the moment the transfer is completed.

I appreciate your choice of offering the material to me first, Mr. Yoshida.
I will do the same in case that should ever become relevant.

Attachment: Transaction Completed

Yours sincerely,

Jack Henderson
IMG Operations

¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤ End of Transmission ¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤