Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To The Apostatas | Sender: Atrum Exercitus
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

[Image: L8hSHRq.png]

Establishing connection...
Checking network status...
Activating relays...
Creating circuit...
Complete

Encrypted connection established. Status:

Greetings, Adamandem online.

We've never had any contacts with Corsairs before, but today it is a necessary exclusion of the rule.
Yesterday my raiders have informed me about Corsairs presence in the Magellan region and only this fact sounds curious. Furthermore, they met a Corsair vessel undocking from Gallic battleship based around destroyed Freeport 4. During the short conversation, they managed to find out this Corsair claim himself as a diplomatic group and he would like to know more about us.
Cutting off rumors, I'd say piracy is our secondary "profession", a method to survive in severe Border Worlds. We completely hate Gallia and everything connected with his big...Crown, we resist them as strong as possible, destroying their trade ships, making ambushes on the large convoys and attacking lost in clouds Royal Navy Patrols. Our "profession" and ways to achieve our main goals are consequences of the disaster, organized by the devastating Gallic war machine. Our group formed by Bretonians, mostly from planet Leeds, Libertonians and Gallic engineers, businessmen and deserters.
Dialogue with your diplomatist was 2 days ago and on the next day, while my mates had competition with Gallic patrol, your man started shooting at them. And most interesting part is this Corsair had a similar signature to the one that was in dialogue. And main questions are:
- Why did you attack us, supporting Gauls?
- Do you really need more enemies far away from your homeland?

Sender disconnected...
[Image: wA6UKih.png]

Buenos días

I am Alexander Cordoba. Elder of Apostatas.
It is indeed strange that you contact us in this fashion. You fail to introduce yourself and thus cutting any courtesy there might have been. Nonetheless it clearly shows your manners and who you are.

We strongly dislike Bretonians and do not care if you choose piracy for your "cause". We have in our own right found a dislike in piracy groups. We already have our hands full on damage control from our people. Now you want me to take interest in yet another self righteous pirate group?

Our pilot in the mentioned area is indeed a forward extension of our interests. Beyond this, it becomes a need to know bases and clearly you do not fall in that category.
From what I understand in his flash message that was send, he came under fire from multiple ships. This could have led him to being a bit on edge. Understand that being so far from home in a strange environment with multiple ships shooting around..It can get a bit hazy out there. Beyond this we do not need to answer to pirates.

If you have something more to offer us then I suggest you get to that point. If you wanted a proper comms then I would suggest you grow some manners. If you spoke to our pilot you would also know that we are not simple Corsairs. We don't take kindly to being treated as base and ignorant.

[Image: 182d9e84eb927c64f943485e291259ae.png]

[Image: leLEkBz.png]
[Image: L8hSHRq.png]

Establishing connection...
Checking network status...
Activating relays...
Creating circuit...
Complete

Encrypted connection established. Status:

Adamandem online.

Mr. Alexander Cordoba, I hope, my message can be delivered in time, our retransmitters aren't working fine today.
First, at all, thank you for a such fast and enough understandable reply. We took your comments about that incident and decided to keep our relations in neutrality. Of course, some of my pilots already disrespecting Apostatas due to this situation. My job is preventing future conflicts between us, no need for unnecessary and pointless acts of aggression.

And I apologize for those manners of introduction. Living as exiled pirates slowly, but surely erasing all terms of politeness and sometimes we forgetting about them. Also, we always using callsigns even between each other and strongly hiding our real names in the attempt to avoid detection by Royal Navy or other undesirable groups. Out of respect for you I sending highly encrypted additional data packet and personal password to open file.

Code:

Sender disconnected...
[Image: wA6UKih.png]

So you decided to share your secret with me even though you barely know me. I'm not sure if that is smart or reckless to say the least. But I will take it as a show of trust on your behalf.

As to keeping us neutral... At this point in time your group is marked as unfriendly towards us. For any change to happen in this regard, there is a few things that needs to be clarified. I know very little to none of your group and as I have stated we do not really care for pirates with a "self righteous cause" that uses it as an excuse to extort or kill people. My people do it already and this one of the reasons why Apostatas exist.

As you would want there to be peace between Apostatas and your group, you will need to explain a bit more in detail who you are. We would need details like what your goals are, how you wish to accomplish them and your diplomatic nature in the area of Magellan.

You should also know that Apostatas is at war with Bretonia and we do not trust Bretonians. So do try and keep your words true and honest.

[Image: 182d9e84eb927c64f943485e291259ae.png]

[Image: leLEkBz.png]