Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: HI all
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Hi i have been meaning to do this for a while now well here goes this is the first online server game i have ever played some of you have probobly seen my character REVENANT flying around some of you will have answered questions or crap i have said on chat one of you has even killed me yes thats you Dominatas i am still unsure how i come across in rp but i hope its a positive picture you have of me and my gameing style usually i dont say much to any one ever some time weeks will pass when i dont say anything because i dont know any one who is intrested in the same stuff as me but i hope on discovery i can find people with a similer ideas and intrests as me over all i think ill be on this server for quite a while thanks for reading and if you see me in space say hi i will respond. :(
Welcome to Discovery,
Ahh, Well. You're Place in RP Will come.
Sooner, or later. Good Luck, And See you in Space.

Also, Look over this post real well.
Will save you problems.

Click Here!
Wilkommen.
Welcome to the server there. A lot of Welcome threads these days.

*glares*

Have fun on the server, read the rules, and ask for help if you need it.
Welcome to the insanity.
Indeed.
Welcome to the community, observe the rules and have fun on the server. Refuse any offers of magic spam mushrooms from Ross.
Welcome, have fun!
And now I remember, I see Revenant on the player list a lot, haven't had any contact though.

Anyways, RP works sideways.. talk to people and most talk back.;)

For example, when playing my freelancer char, I go around talking to people the whole time nagging for work, and it usually takes little time to find it.
I know that pain (Being a frelancer looking for work, gief muney, etc.), oh, did I say hi to you yet? The others all got a hi.
Pages: 1 2 3 4