Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Rare items list
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi.

I'm trying to put together a list of rare or hard to come by items that I mean to collect. These may be things that are only lootable (not codes), dropped by NCPs or come from events. So far, I've come up with the following:

Planetary ore
Nacharite
Azurite
Blood diamonds
Blue diamonds
Nomad power cell
Wilde
Kusari Wilde
Nomad remains

I'm only flying a fighter, so items such as "Battleship Captains" won't really apply. Also, I know that Wilde and Nomads aren't that hard to get, but I'm rubbish, so they are to me ;0)

Any suggestions or thoughts of where I can get these items all gratefully accepted.

Cheers.
The only truly rare items on that list, meaning ones you'd struggle to obtain, are Nacrathite, Planetoid Ore and the nomad power cell. Two of those are from past events and the third you'll need to kill a player carrying one.

The rest can be mined, bought or taken off of npcs.

For the Wild pilots, try not patrols + missions around wild bases.
Didn't know you could mine blue and blood diamonds.
You can just buy those on a base
Ah! Maybe not that rare after all then. Wink
Scientific data - not that RARE but it cannot just be bought apart from other players
Stuff from this
Drone Remains
Planetoid Ore
Narcrahtite
Nomad Power Cell
Exotic Entertainers
Ingenuus Power Cell

Is what I can think of right now
Nomad Fuel Cell
Exotic Entertainers
Illegal Goods Transporting Permit (legit and forged)
Phantom Pilot
Guard Pilot
Freelancer
Sirius Credit Card (10.000.000 +)

NB: Event Commodities tend to be turned into Water after a while, so watch out.
Due to the ini-based complementary status of Freelancer, anything temporary (i.e. Event Commodities or old ships like Venator) turns into another "placeholder item" because of information exchange over network
or infrequent use.
(02-23-2018, 09:02 AM)Blackvertigo1 Wrote: [ -> ]Due to the ini-based complementary status of Freelancer, anything temporary (i.e. Event Commodities or old ships like Venator) turns into another "placeholder item" because of information exchange over network
or infrequent use.

In other words, once they're gone, they're gone and they aint likely to come back any time soon?
In other words, yes.
Pages: 1 2