Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Uncharted Kusari Feedback thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Wait a minute. Do you mean the lava planet close to the sun or the gas giant far away?
The gas giant on the south of the system has a atmosphere wall that impacts you 6 km away from the point. It might be unaligned with the planet, but you get a 100 meter warning before exploding, which on a cruising fighter on a straight course is zero seconds to react.
(02-23-2018, 04:41 PM)Skorak Wrote: [ -> ]Wait a minute. Do you mean the lava planet close to the sun or the gas giant far away?

Nah, the one in south, below the blue cloud.

The lava one is cool. No problems.
Alright thanks for reporting this - we'll be looking into that. But that's really nothing that can be fixed without a patch
i get a green message saying...
DEBUG: Found acceptable shipclass when entering the system
Ignore that, that just means you used the correct ship class.
the pioners are zoners and they are friendly with zoners,a t least is what it says! so .. zoner ships can dock on their base? i has there with my scout that has a freelancer id.

for an event ... looks like the pioners are passing some dificulties, what about zoner ships suplie food and other stuff? a supply event. if you want to restrain the size of the ships that can go by the jump hole, you can make only small transport or even only freighters!
I am already aware that this was a bit strong.

Though there should have been more snubs right away. Considering it was not only event ships in this fight though I'll try to make the applied combat tactics simpler.

Thanks to everyone. There's been a lot of action in this already.
Oh also, please keep it running for a few days so I can jump in (: Appreciated, because I hate stuff which ends too fast
It lasts until there's nothing left to rp around or I run out of ideas.
Pages: 1 2 3