Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: The League Wants YOU
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[Image: jwSjyj8.png]
The League has seen fit to commence hiring of new pilots and captains yet again, now that we have a right proper infrastructure to easily integrate them into our standing organization with a minimum of fuss or gunfire (long story).
The long and short of it is that Senior Staff wants YOU.

The benefits of signing on with us are quite simple:
  • You get to participate in the most successful commercial hyperspace venture in history.
  • Guaranteed employment. We have positions open just about everywhere.
  • Autonomy. As long as you don't break the law (or more precisely our definition of the law), we're not too strict about what you and yours do.
  • Less paperwork. The League is an organization of convenience first and foremost, albeit one that has taken on a life of its own beyond what its creators dreamed.
We'll process your application shortly.

//As soon as you post an app, hop on either the Skype or Discord channel linked in the ever-helpful signature and say "Hey, I posted an app," (or something). This allows you to retain some measure of privacy should you not like giving your contact details out, as well as providing proof that you indeed possess the means of instant contact with others.
Form UP Wrote:
Form UP

Name of Person || Jeeves Jameson
Name of Ship(s), if applicable ||PhoenixFN21
Reason for signing on || I wanna be part of the THP because i wanna explore uncharted spaces.I wanna learn about the dark corners of Sirius with a experienced team.I also wanna be part of your innovative commercial policies
Finally, do you have any immediate relatives or dependents? || All of the folks there honestly.

How familiar are you with the server rules? || Quite familiar
What is your immediate response to encountering a pirate whilst in a trade vessel of any kind? || Hello there sir what is it that you need ?
Do you know how to operate shared accounts? ||Yes i do no doozy boozy
How much time are you willing to invest? || hour or so per day probably
What is your Time Zone? || UTC +2
Do you agree to actually abide by the server rules? || Yep i do agree .
][Image: fc.jpeg]
Incoming Transmission
Sender: Colossus
Encryption: TITAN-Proof
Subject: Fresh meat

Hello, probationary person.

Make ready to have your ship and its crew inspected by a team off the Mama Brick sharp-ish. Naturally, we'll require an explanation as to what the "FN21" designation on your ship means, as it matches no organization on record, but apart from that, I look forward to being your new best friend.

Consider your membership
PENDING until the team makes their assessment.

"Colossus"

Name of Person || Jimbo Arbanasi
Name of Ship(s), if applicable ||A lovely Stork I call Lady.
Reason for signing on || Some guy told me about it and he was a pretty chill and cool dude. I like trading and would love to keep carrying loads and hauls with a fun crew of comrades.
Finally, do you have any immediate relatives or dependents? || Have a few ex wives down land-side.

How familiar are you with the server rules? || Moderately.
What is your immediate response to encountering a pirate whilst in a trade vessel of any kind? || Hoooowdy! Hows 'bout I treat you to some Liberty ale I carry for just such an occasion stranger?
Do you know how to operate shared accounts? || No idea! A real fresh player to both the mod and game. I learn slow but I forget easily!
How much time are you willing to invest? || As much free time I have with my job and other time spenders. Might be an hour a day, might be more and might be a longer hiatus before I come back out from spaceport.
What is your Time Zone? || GMT +2
Do you agree to actually abide by the server rules? || No reason to break them. I always respect rules.

Form UP Wrote:
[Image: Three_Empire_Awards_Roaming_Arrivals_Bog...BKn_Fl.jpg]
Form UP

Name of Person || Slaine Whelan
Name of Ship(s), if applicable || "The Tipperary" (Slaine.Whelan)
Reason for signing on || Credits, cruisin' and good times!
Any immediate relatives or dependents? || Tons. I'm from Dublin.

How familiar are you with the server rules? || Enough to keep my 0% WL.
What is your immediate response to encountering a pirate whilst in a trade vessel of any kind? || Well, mine's a ZBT-1002, so obviously it's to gank hard.
Do you know how to operate shared accounts? || No, not yet.
How much time are you willing to invest? || AT LEAST 1 hour weekly.
What is your Time Zone? || UTC + 9
Do you agree to actually abide by the server rules? || Duh.
][Image: fc.jpeg]
Incoming Transmission
Sender: Colossus
Encryption: TITAN-Proof
Subject: Laddy and Lady

Sir and Ma'am.

The ships you currently claim to own are both too large and unwieldy for League engineers to service at this time. They will not be able to fly under our flag for this reason.

However, we can issue you ships that our engineering teams can service, and you can park what you have in the drydock we've built around Magic Brick.

Consider your membership
GOOD TO GO. If you wish to retain your ships under their current flags, we recommend you sign on here instead of joining our august ranks.

However, we are going to have to point out that due to standing "guys club" traditions, Miss Whelan, you may experience a certain degree of hardship.

"Colossus"

Form UP Wrote:
Form UP

Name of Person || Loral.King
Name of Ship(s), if applicable || Sand.Thrasher
Reason for signing on ||I feel that... you know what, ill just say it straight! I wanted something interesting in life
Finally, do you have any immediate relatives or dependents? || Lost everyone but the Dog i bring with me

How familiar are you with the server rules? || very familliar
What is your immediate response to encountering a pirate whilst in a trade vessel of any kind? || Stopping so i don't immediately die
Do you know how to operate shared accounts? || no need major amounts of trainin'
How much time are you willing to invest? || lots
What is your Time Zone? || GMT+5
Do you agree to actually abide by the server rules? ||yes
Form UP Wrote:
Form UP

Name of Person || Gary Croft
Name of Ship(s), if applicable ||
Reason for signing on || I was...persuaded to join by my dear friend Anton.
Finally, do you have any immediate relatives or dependents? || Not anymore...

How familiar are you with the server rules? ||Fairly.
What is your immediate response to encountering a pirate whilst in a trade vessel of any kind? ||"2milordai" - Right click to shjote. One that actually wants to RP - I'm happy to roleplay every now and again.
Do you know how to operate shared accounts? || Haven't done it before, so I am going to have to say no.
How much time are you willing to invest? || Couple of hours a day, depending on my irl schedule.
What is your Time Zone? || Pacific standard time.
Do you agree to actually abide by the server rules? || Grudingly.
|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Incoming Transmission
Sender: Marcus Galway - THP|
Recipient:New Initiates
Encryption: Low
Subject: Application Evaluation

Miss King, Mr Croft I am happy to inform you both that your applications to join our organisation have been APPROVED. Proceed to the nearest League installation for orientation and your first assignments.

Merchant Captain Tordai expects great things from you both.

Welcome to the League.

Marcus Galway
Chief Adjuntant to Merchant Captain Tordai
League of Einstenian Transitors

Transmission End
Form UP Wrote:
Form UP

Name of Person || Captain Matt Clarkson
Name of Ship(s), if applicable || FLS-Independence (Bustard)
Reason for signing on || More interesting things to do with some mates (i hope) and some organization to get cash to finance my future projects, but mostly also explore have fun.
Finally, do you have any immediate relatives or dependents? || Nope.

How familiar are you with the server rules? || Quite enough.
What is your immediate response to encountering a pirate whilst in a trade vessel of any kind? || "Ahoy! How much would be this time pal?"
Do you know how to operate shared accounts? || No idea.
How much time are you willing to invest? || I expect to be active weekly, not sure the days to be exact, maybe all days, maybe a few, depends, but probably i will be active for a long time.
What is your Time Zone? || GMT+1.
Do you agree to actually abide by the server rules? || Yeah, mostly.
Pages: 1 2