Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Jennifer Haze
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
...hack.initiated...connecting.to.Spyglass.Network...decryption.in.progress...
...Professor.Provocateur.Nicole.Hunter.recognized...encoding.transmission...
...uploading.data...

[Image: 1b.png][Image: 7.png]

Ms Haze,

Your most recent claim on our bounty board after thorough tactical analysis has revealed that:
  • you were working closely with the Commune (tolerated)
  • you were using four presumably stolen Hellflurry MK IV guns on your ship (unacceptable)
  • you were working closely with a presumably infected cell of Aoi (unacceptable)

Your access to our bounty board and bases has been removed. Due to almost three years of your hunting services we are willing to give you a chance to explain yourself.

Respond to this channel within 72 hours.

...encryption.in.progress...disconnecting.from.network...hack.terminated...

[Image: CM42xj2.png]
To: Nicole Hunter
Source: Alcatraz Depot, California
Subject: Re: Accusations.
_
Greetings,

Not entirely sure what the issue here is. As you said, three years is a long time. During this short while I saw the Network decline and the Rogues collapse, their bounty boards with them, so I started working for you full time. If that's how you want to repay me, that's fine. Everyone needs a capable duelist these days and I'm sure I can find a job elsewhere if you choose not to go back on your decision.

Regarding Aoi, I don't know what you're talking about. They aren't on your bounty board so they weren't my target. If you pay me to shoot them, I will, if you don't, I'm not going to bother. Even less so when they shoot the same people I do.

Yours truly,
Jennifer Haze
...uploading.data...

Ms Haze,

This is getting too awkward by my personal standards. You should have informed The Inner Circle that you joined The Lane Hackers. We, The Inner Circle, should have known this regardless. The most embarrassing fact is that Spyglass Network Scanner logs show that this information has been properly updated during your visit to Cochrane on 824-09-09 A.S.. However, It does not excuse you that being so close to us you should have been fully aware of our stance towards infected cells and our counter-infiltration policies.

Before we return you full access you will have to arrive at any of our bases and undergo standard anti-contamination screening. After that I might have a bit more demanding assignments if you're interested.

[Image: CM42xj2.png]
To: Nicole Hunter
Source: Cochrane Depot, Ontario
Subject: Re: Accusations.
_
Greetings,

Well, I'm here.

Regarding more demanding assignments, as long as they involve shooting people for money, I'm sure we can arrange something both sides would be happy with.

Yours truly,
Jennifer Haze
...uploading.data...

Precise details have been sent to your neural net account.