Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: need help with Fleelancer Mod Studio
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
after a whole lot of fails trying to get Explorer to make the changes to a mod many told me to try Freelancer Mod Studio. I have since installed the program and I managed to edit the ambient light that was annoying turning every thing odd colors that was a majpr help in polishing up the mod. Well now it come to the part of removing some stations to place new one.

The problem I am having is how do you place a station in the exact place you want it. Some of the stations where made and they look fugly and I want to change them out. and there was a few unfinished ones that need to go as well. Then also the placement of jump holes and other items I guess once you know how to place one thing then you can pretty much place anything on the map

then the building of new systems. Gah.... I have a shopping list a bizillion feet long it would have made things easier if there was a companion instruction book for it. Sadly I have not found anything. I have read the one tutorial and it dealt with the ini's . I have a moderate grasp of the ini the modifying of the maps is my biggest issue. So please if any one has some constructive input that would be great