Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Disconnected during mission
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I was in Omicron Delta doing mission board in section E5 when I was kicked out by server. Also it was to close to Keremerer Supply Base and stray fire from my Nephilim Explorer21D hit base and a attack warning went out. Attack was accidental.
There's a thread for things like this with a format that streamlines it. -> https://discoverygc.com/forums/showthrea...pid1975838

You don't need to make a new thread.
(03-02-2018, 04:30 PM)Vendetta Wrote: [ -> ]There's a thread for things like this with a format that streamlines it. -> https://discoverygc.com/forums/showthrea...pid1975838

You don't need to make a new thread.
I went there first and it said "during player interaction". Since I was alone I did not post there. What about accidental attacks on POB's. Where is the thread on that topic? I find the 'search box' does not interpret search requests to well.
As the owner of said POB, no worries. Consider yourself forgiven.

told me what happened already. When I get home, I'll do magic "make the base stop shooting you if you so much as breathe on it" removal just for you.

(sun)
(03-02-2018, 05:10 PM)Teresa Brooks Wrote: [ -> ]As the owner of said POB, no worries. Consider yourself forgiven.

told me what happened already. When I get home, I'll do magic "make the base stop shooting you if you so much as breathe on it" removal just for you.

(sun)
Thank you. Why the mission boards had a mission that close to a base is something I hope can be remedied in the future updates.
(03-02-2018, 05:32 PM)OrignlGaminGeneration Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-02-2018, 05:10 PM)Teresa Brooks Wrote: [ -> ]As the owner of said POB, no worries. Consider yourself forgiven.

(sun)
Thank you. Why the mission boards had a mission that close to a base is something I hope can be remedied in the future updates.

POB is player constructed. Missions are mod-based. Developers have no idea where players will decide to build bases so it's not their concern. Responsibility is up to owners where they build them.
Yup I was the one who was there when it happened and went to investigate.
I sent Teresa the logs, so she will fix it for you.