Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Actually Back
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Alright... it feels good to actually be back on this server!

So this is my original account, the one I made a while back after I lost my very first one. I was a bit ambitious and I was pumped up to do all sorts of neat characters.

Then school + the military was like "nice free time you got there."

Now things are a bit less chaotic. I look forward to being a part of things here. Maybe I won't get detailed something nuts again!

Am I gonna repost that story? Yeah, but not before I make some updates for it beforehand.

So, uh... hi y'all!
Hi, welcome back. Maybe check out https://discoverygc.com/forums/showthrea...tid=151935 for returning players.
(03-04-2018, 11:26 AM)ronillon Wrote: [ -> ]Hi, welcome back. Maybe check out https://discoverygc.com/forums/showthrea...tid=151935 for returning players.

Yep! That's a great program. Took advantage of that as my first step. I'm telling all my old pals about that too.
Hi. Welcome back.
Welcome back to the churn ! Smile
What's your branch, naval aviation ?
I would've loved to do aviator / NFO but alas, glasses. Surface warfare. I guess that's why all my ships are mid-sized destroyer/cruiser characters.
Welcome back.
(03-05-2018, 06:21 AM)suppy Wrote: [ -> ]I would've loved to do aviator / NFO but alas, glasses. Surface warfare. I guess that's why all my ships are mid-sized destroyer/cruiser characters.

Same here, brother. I'll die regretting not having flown a Rafale. Except I went Intelligence, and am now trying my hand at getting into Surface warfare as well. And like you, I am rather ecstatic at there being VLS in Disco now ! Looking forward to crossing paths with you on my MRG again ! If you like the Obstinate, you should join us. Some of our members are exceptional at cap combat and would certainly love to teach you a few tricks.
Welcome back!
(03-09-2018, 11:21 AM)Lanakov Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-05-2018, 06:21 AM)suppy Wrote: [ -> ]I would've loved to do aviator / NFO but alas, glasses. Surface warfare. I guess that's why all my ships are mid-sized destroyer/cruiser characters.
Same here, brother. I'll die regretting not having flown a Rafale. Except I went Intelligence, and am now trying my hand at getting into Surface warfare as well. And like you, I am rather ecstatic at there being VLS in Disco now ! Looking forward to crossing paths with you on my MRG again ! If you like the Obstinate, you should join us. Some of our members are exceptional at cap combat and would certainly love to teach you a few tricks.

I'd love to practice with you guys. I've almost got an Obstinate on my hands. I have enough cash to buy and equip my last two caps straight, but I'm eyeing an Ob on the marketplace right now and I'm just waiting for a reply.

Looking to learn anything about caps for sure. I appreciate the offer! Flying with the French Gallic fleet would be a joy.