Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: New Player
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello everyone I just downloaded the mod and joined the community earlier this week. Then bang ice storm. Just thought I'd say hello to everyone while this generator was hooked up. Hope to see you all in game when the power gets turned back on.

-Sangrey
Welcome. Hope you get things worked out soon.

(Nice avatar.)
welcome! have fun, and good flying! Wish you nice roleplay sessions and enjoyable battle hehe ^^
welcome!!
Welcome to the madhouse!

We're all a bit stir-crazy here, so you should fit in, methinks:P
Hey, I beat swift!

Oh, welcome by the way. Remember your medicine!
Thanks for the welcome. My power was reconnected last night. I played for a little bit. Hope to be on this afternoon.
Oh hi there, welcome to the server. I hope you'll have fun here, either PvP, either RP, or a mix of both(the best), whatever floats your boat.

If you have any questions or need any sort of help, just PM me and I'll answer, or you can just ask here, I'm sure one of us will help you.

I recommend flying solo for a bit, getting to know everything, and someday later, when you get some of the strings, decide on a faction to join, there are a lot of great factions that offer a lot of fun.

And Kurosora, well done mate.:)
Oh and it's "Swift" now.:P
Welcome to this great community, dont forget to visit the cafe of freeport 1
Welcome, enjoy the game !
Pages: 1 2