Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: (Closed)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Edited fonts
I'll maybe register Black Asp.

But boh.

*cough* here, posting with faction account.

Bleh.
(03-05-2018, 09:18 PM)The League Wrote: [ -> ]I'll maybe register Black Asp.

But meh.

Problems?

*cough* ah..........
(03-05-2018, 09:17 PM)Piombo65 Wrote: [ -> ]Edited fonts

I do not know how bad it was before, but for me it is still not easy to read, it makes my eyes water. Had to copy&paste it to notepad.
How about changing the font color to something else than toxic red/orange? Im using Blue Revolution forum theme though.

Because Im no good fighter, I will not participate. Bets, that is a different story. Can I bet on someone else?
The font is actually better now.
(03-05-2018, 09:40 PM)ronillon Wrote: [ -> ]

I do not know how bad it was before, but for me it is still not easy to read, it makes my eyes water. Had to copy&paste it to notepad.
How about changing the font color to something else than toxic red/orange? Im using Blue Revolution forum theme though.

Because Im no good fighter, I will not participate. Bets, that is a different story. Can I bet on someone else?

AC colors are red, black and Yellow. Which should I use?
(03-05-2018, 09:49 PM)Piombo65 Wrote: [ -> ]

Maybe use AC colors only for headlines and such, rest in default color? What is so wrong with the default font color? It has been chosen for a reason: it is easy to read, nice to your eyes, good contrast with the background. If you are interested in improving readability check this https://www.boia.org/blog/how-contrast-r...essibility

Now back to topic: Can I bet on winners, without actively participating myself?
(03-05-2018, 10:46 PM)ronillon Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-05-2018, 09:49 PM)Piombo65 Wrote: [ -> ]

Maybe use AC colors only for headlines and such, rest in default color? What is so wrong with the default font color? It has been chosen for a reason: it is easy to read, nice to your eyes, good contrast with the background. If you are interested in improving readability check this https://www.boia.org/blog/how-contrast-r...essibility

Now back to topic: Can I bet on winners, without actively participating myself?

1) I wanted to color the text to maintain the RP style and I don't like using a standard color after a colorful title/introduction.
2) Hmmm good idea. Yes.
Boh, let's see if the annulment of the main text color can attract someone...
I just noticed that the tournament does not specify what ships are allowed. Fighters only, or are bombers/freighters allowed?
Pages: 1 2 3 4