Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Biography:Alexander Berthold
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Personal Biography

[Image: tmZlzBc.jpg]

Suject Alexander Kreizberg Berthold

My story is as it follows.I was born in military family all of the Berthold's were somewhat involved in Rheinland military since 670 AS,the pressure on me was mostly because i had to fill my father shoes as military officer on battleship Strausberg.My father was well known and highly respected officer.
I was learning military tactics and watching every possible fight i could find i really wanted to become as good as my father was and as respected too.First i finished military academy in New Berlin then iw as assigned as rookie patrol in Bremen with my brother(Claus).My brother on other hand wasnt much of a military minded person he was more of a dealer/trader he almost didnt managed to finish New Berlin Academy but eventually he managed too.Since we were in good relations back then we had a rly fun time patrolling until the war with Liberty happened.Everything went wrong for us back then he had a lot of libertonian friends who he had to fight agains.Me on the other hand i never had any close relations with Liberty i even didnt liked them a bit,they are cocky and lacking the Rheinland discipline.Then the worst thing happend my brother lost a fight and he had to eject but didnt go as well as played and he had his leg removed.That moment was when i realised i will be on my own in military,and that moment i started working really hard to become officer on the legendary Strausberg.Ive won a lot of battles due to my ability to outsmart my opponents with tactics(i never was amazing pilot i am more of a tactician than anything else)I quickly started to be recognisable among the high ranks and eventually i finally got the officer title which followed my assignment as military tactics officer on Strausberg.
I tho i had it all by then,but something wasnt right when i had free days i loved to lurk here and there and visit my brother,then he told me about the uprising problem with some of the decisions of Rheinland politics about our own people,they had became more of a business people than real politics that cared for the normal people.
A lot of our good were send around Sirius there was even rumors that Dauman people are heavily working with Libertonians and Brits.My brother wasnt happy about it but he was a high rank in Dauman registers so he didnt really wanted to compromise his position.
After that conversation with him few days after i met a rather interesting person,he first tried to rob me but after i managed to convince him it wasnt a good idea to rob a high command officer we had a small talk.He was part of a group called Unioners they were uprising people that were against whats happening behind the scenes with Rheinland.
After that i thought to my self,my family was always protecting Rheinland giving their lives for it and for me seeing it becoming a shadow of its former glory was a pain.
And i decided to do the unthinkable i left.
Took me a bit a while to find those people had to use a lot of contacts,but eventually i managed to find them in Bering, i didnt hold back i told them everything i knew.First they was thinking i was police spy but after i convinced them i just wanna join them and do whats right,i was accepted.And here i am, a proud member of the Unioners,working to have strong and united Rheinland