Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Hi everybody !
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
IRL presentation :
Hi freelancer discovery's community ! I've found the freelancer game in a "yard sale", this game is amazing, after i finishied the game i found discovery mod and community searching for multiplayer experience ! The job you do is amazing, so i would like to take part in the adventure !
Greeting from France ! Wink

RP presentation
Hi pilots ! I'm Polo Bett, work as a freelancer for the moment, i'm looking for Jobs, if you are interested contact me.
Hello and welcome here! It's always awesome to see new people here, especially those that never played Freelancer before. Most of us here "grew up" with it, so to say. Big Grin

I hope you'll have fun here. Take a look at the server rules and maybe the house laws, and then take your time exploring everything, both ingame and on forum. Discovery has a steep learning curve, but most of us managed it.

See you in space!
Welcome Smile
Hello, nice presenation!
Take care with the Rogues, tho (sun)
Hey there! Welcome Smile
Salut compatriote, et bienvenue ! Smile

Feel free to PM me if you need anything. And do consider joining the Marine Royale Gauloise for the maximum French experience Wink
Hello mate. Stay active, take care, evade trollers. Wink
Greetings Polo, welcome to the universe

what ship are you flying at the moment?
(03-10-2018, 09:13 PM)evanz Wrote: [ -> ]Greetings Polo, welcome to the universe

what ship are you flying at the moment?

Hi Evanz ! I'm using a Clydesdale freighter to do some "business" (legal for sure !)
Greetings, and welcome!
Enjoy your stay.
Pages: 1 2