Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: [BOUNTY] Silverstone
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

[Image: avatar_35766.png?dateline=1518463400]
Origin: FREEPORT 11, OMICRON DELTA, CONTESTED SPACE| LOCATION NN-GUID HASH OK
Sender: NODOKA HANAMURA | SENDER NN-GUID HASH OK
Recipients: PUBLIC - EXEMPT: J. SILVERSTONE RECIPIENTS SORTED, NNGUID HASH OK!
Encryption: AGERA BASE-2048 PSK ENCRYPTION| ENCRYPTED!
Priority: CRITICAL
Format: Text
Subject: Silverstone

[Image: AbdicantSeraphine.png]

Freelancers, Bounty Hunters and people with too much time:

I'll be perfectly blunt. I want this John Silverstone bastard to suffer. This fool has apparently been a nuisance for too long, and has a large bounty on his head. If you can confirm the destruction of his ship, you'll be 10 million credits richer. If you can confirm that he has been captured and handed over to the one who seeks his head for nearly half a billion credits - You'll be 30 million credits richer - just as long as I never have to see him again. Keep in mind that these are exclusive. The former and latter both can only be claimed once.

Do whatever you have to do - little word of advice - He likes to stay near New York, and enjoys long walks on the beach, using modular installations and their defense grids as a shield and covering fire. He Flies a Camara with Cloaking devices, so pack EW equipment to jam it.

Good hunting.

Nodoka Hanamura

ATTACHMENTS:

COMMS TERMINATED
[Image: whitew10.png]
Shiori Wolf

▫▫▫ ▫▫▫ ▫▫▫ : Incoming Message : ▫▫▫ ▫▫▫ ▫▫▫

▫▫▫ : Recipients : Nodoka Hanamura
▫▫▫ : Sender : ▫▫▫▫▫▫ Shiori Wolf // Wolves of Sirius
▫▫▫ : Origin : ▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫ '̷U͘N͟KN̢O͜WN͟'
▫▫▫ : Subject : ▫▫▫▫▫▫ Re:Silverstone
▫▫▫ : Encryption : Secure

Greetings Miss Hanamura.

Would you Kindly be able to provide a little more information about this... 'Nuisance' for me? I would like to know more about this Silverstone and more or less the Why this so called 'Nuisance' is a Nuisance, along with what ever additional details you are able to provide about the targets vessel in question, every bit of information you are able to provide will be of use to us.

▫▫▫ : Shiori Wolf

▫▫▫ ▫▫▫ ▫▫▫ : End Message : ▫▫▫ ▫▫▫ ▫▫▫

[Image: avatar_35766.png?dateline=1518463400]
Origin: FREEPORT 11, OMICRON DELTA, CONTESTED SPACE| LOCATION NN-GUID HASH OK
Sender: NODOKA HANAMURA | SENDER NN-GUID HASH OK
Recipients: PUBLIC - EXEMPT: J. SILVERSTONE RECIPIENTS SORTED, NNGUID HASH OK!
Encryption: AGERA BASE-2048 PSK ENCRYPTION| ENCRYPTED!
Priority: CRITICAL
Format: Text
Subject: Silverstone

[Image: AbdicantSeraphine.png]

Shiori Wolf:

I've recieved word from numerous contacts of mine pertaining to this man. He's been a general nuisance for quite a few people on the Neural Net, ranging from me, to House Fexx, to one who is paying a pretty penny for him to be captured alive.

Also, word of warning - That Camara is heavily armored. I guess he knows that Half of Sirius practically wants his head on a pike.

Nodoka Hanamura

ATTACHMENTS:

COMMS TERMINATED