Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Captain Solomon Oleaner of the Battleship Hood
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I have joined this server upon leaving other "Drama" servers. The rules here are, as far as i can tell, better inforced.

:cool:and you guys have Battleships!

To mods/admins: if my sig is too big, lemme know and i'll fix it.
Welcome to Discovery
Have Fun and make sure everyone else is having as much fun as you are.
Welcome and watch out for all the warnings you're going to get in this thread !

Hey there, welcome to the server. Be sure to enjoy your time here, and if you have a question, don't be afraid to send me a PM about it.

(Oh, and your sig looks to be within the limits, so I wouldn't worry too much about that.)
' Wrote:I have joined this server upon leaving other "Drama" servers. The rules here are, as far as i can tell, better inforced.

:cool:and you guys have Battleships!

To mods/admins: if my sig is too big, lemme know and i'll fix it.

Drama servers. Welcome to one, especially considering you realised capital ships exist in this mod.

The line is not needed at this point in time, hopefully.

PM me if you need any help, however, I have seen you in-game and am assured you can role-play well enough not to need my help.

' Wrote:(Oh, and your sig looks to be within the limits, so I wouldn't worry too much about that.)

Always worry about your signature.
heyas, welcome to the forums, I've seen you around a few times...think I made some jokes about the size of your ah...battleship too...xD

Don't take any of what I or anybody else on this server says personally, even if it's a personal attack against you.

Just remember to Roleplay and have fun, and you should be fine.

=)

Also, try to see how long you can keep your sanity after you get used to this place...
Would you happen to be the very same Battleship Hood of Shattered Worlds?
Heh, seen you in New York chatting. Have fun!:D
Eat your Cabbage!

hey welcome around and have fun ^^
Pages: 1 2