Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To Wolfgang Weisen
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[img float=left]http://discoverygc.com/forums/uploads/avatars/avatar_28978.png?dateline=1393199547[/img]
Transmission feed OPEN
╔═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗
► Sender ID: Deputy Marauder Cash Ivankov
► Location: Beaumont, Texas
─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
► Destination ID: Wolfgang Weisen
► Encryption: HIGH
─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
► SUBJECT: Bering

╚═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

Good day Mr. Wolfgang. I believe it has been quite awhile since we last spoke, however I have a situation that your assistance might be useful in. This transmission has recently been sent out and while I am quite concerned about any group claiming that someone else's abandoned goods are now their own I am more than willing to try to work things out. At this point I am merely interested in knowing if on behalf of the Lane Hackers you may be willing to vouch for my organization and its efficiency. It is my hope that with this any negotiation that may occur with the Unioners will be beneficial for all involved.

I would also ask if you have contact with any Rogue groups that may be able to offer their support in this matter, last I'd heard they were still quite disorganized.
Transmission feed CLOSED
...hack.initiated...connecting.to.Spyglass.Network...decryption.in.progress...
...Deceiver.Wolfgang.Weisen.recognized...transmission.encrypted...
...uploading.data...

[Image: CygGpT5.png][Image: gvXcwug.png]

Mr Ivankov,

It's very good to hear from you again sir. Considering how much helpful you've been to me in the past I think this is a good opportunity to show you my appreciation. We have a joint operation with the Unioners coming up soon. I will bring up the subject and persuade them that the Junker Marauders is a trusted organization which has nothing to prove.

Perhaps they forget that Texas that they so much like to frequent and plander is Rogue and Hacker territory. Might as well remind them a few facts.

I will be in touch,
Wolfgang Weisen

...encryption.in.progress...disconnecting.from.network...hack.terminated...
[img float=left]http://discoverygc.com/forums/uploads/avatars/avatar_28978.png?dateline=1393199547[/img]
Transmission feed OPEN
╔═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

╚═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

It is good to hear from you again. Any assistance that you can lend in this matter would be appreciated. My gratitude aside, if you are able to assist in negotiating a favorable outcome I would be willing to instruct some of our salvage operations to look for any technological innovations or information that be beneficial to the Lane Hackers. I'm sure that your own ships are built to the highest quality already but knowing your enemy is never a bad thing.

Let me know how things go on your end.
Transmission feed CLOSED
...uploading.data...

Guten Tag Deputy Marauder Ivankov,

I would like to provide you with an update on the matter on which you asked for my assistance. At the moment I am sending this message, I have contacted directly the Unioner Oberkommando. Hopefully they will make this small exception for the Junker Marauders and we will avoid further friction.

Below is the conversation log as was recorded during the joint operation with the Unioners.

Quote:[24.03.2018 21:07:06] LH~Corporate.Scandal: I need to speak for an important matter with the UN convoy leader
[24.03.2018 21:07:59] UN|Stahlfresser: What is it?
[24.03.2018 21:08:19] LH~Corporate.Scandal: Alise I take it is you, correct?
[24.03.2018 21:08:31] UN|Stahlfresser: Correct.
[24.03.2018 21:09:30] LH~Corporate.Scandal: We here in the Lane Hackers heard some very good stories about your activities within our turf
[24.03.2018 21:09:36] LH~Corporate.Scandal: Namely Texas system.
[24.03.2018 21:09:59] LH~Corporate.Scandal: How you slammed multiple USI transports, general traffic, et cetera et cetera
[24.03.2018 21:10:36] UN|Stahlfresser: Your turf? It is as much our turf as it is yours.
[24.03.2018 21:11:03] LH~Corporate.Scandal: No my dear, Liberty is our turf as much as Bering is your turf.
[24.03.2018 21:12:10] UN|Stahlfresser: Are you really thinking that our turf is only Bering? Do you have a clue how many Unioner come from Texas as well?
[24.03.2018 21:12:55] LH~Corporate.Scandal: We want this cooperation to succeed but you need to share like we share with you our bountiful territory.
[24.03.2018 21:12:56] UN|Stahlfresser: And what is your point? There is no trouble between our factions, we do not limit your traffic into Bering.
[24.03.2018 21:13:44] LH~Corporate.Scandal: The Junker Marauders is a prestigious faction which is an asset to both the Lane Hackers and the UN.
[24.03.2018 21:14:20] LH~Corporate.Scandal: I heard you lately give them trouble with new restrictions.
[24.03.2018 21:14:27] UN|Stahlfresser: The Junker Marauders? Let me guess, it is the problem we have had with the Junkers recently.
[24.03.2018 21:15:00] LH~Corporate.Scandal: You restricted their activities in Bering. That's very unfortunate.
[24.03.2018 21:15:09] LH~Corporate.Scandal: We don't restrict yours in Texas, do we?
[24.03.2018 21:15:34] UN|Stahlfresser: We resticted their not their acivity we restricted the use of our Salvage field.
[24.03.2018 21:15:56] LH~Corporate.Scandal: We don't care what you do with mainstream Junkers and their ilk.
[24.03.2018 21:16:17] UN|Stahlfresser: And to mention it again, Texas is not only "your" turf.
[24.03.2018 21:16:37] UN|Stahlfresser: We also limited the Congress and any Junker.
[24.03.2018 21:16:38] LH~Corporate.Scandal: But for the Junker Marauders we would like to ask you to re-issue their allowances.
[24.03.2018 21:17:57] UN|Stahlfresser: They can pay for the use of the field but I personally will not grant them access to my ancestors ships!
[24.03.2018 21:18:38] LH~Corporate.Scandal: Is that the Unioners final decision on this matter?
[24.03.2018 21:19:01] LH~Corporate.Scandal: We could restrict the UN rights on extortion of Premium Scrap which comes from Texas.
[24.03.2018 21:19:13] LH~Corporate.Scandal: It's /our/ right, after all.
[24.03.2018 21:19:55] UN|Stahlfresser: This is my personal decision, ask the Oberkommando for this matter. I gave you my personal one.
[24.03.2018 21:20:12] UN|Stahlfresser: I am sure you can figure something out with them.
[24.03.2018 21:20:37] LH~Corporate.Scandal: Please forward the matter to the Oberkommando.
[24.03.2018 21:20:42] UN|Stahlfresser: But I am not willing to let those dirty Junkers violate my ancestors graves.
[24.03.2018 21:20:56] UN|Stahlfresser: Do it yourself.
[24.03.2018 21:21:05] LH~Corporate.Scandal: It is very important to us that our generosity is not being taken advantage.
[24.03.2018 21:21:52] UN|Stahlfresser: You are in contact with the Junkers. Or even better let them contact the Oberkommando.

[Public channel]

[24.03.2018 21:21:26] LH~Corporate.Scandal: It appears we have a problem
[24.03.2018 21:21:33] LH~Cochrane.Repossessor: Largo: Hm?
[24.03.2018 21:21:39] Legal.Nonsense: Lily: What is it? Can i resolve it?
[24.03.2018 21:21:55] LH~Corporate.Scandal: Frau Alise is not forwarding an important matter to the Oberkommando.
[24.03.2018 21:22:08] LH~Corporate.Scandal: Would someone other from the Unioners help us out?
[24.03.2018 21:22:16] UN|Rheinstahl: L: What do you mean ?
[24.03.2018 21:22:22] UN|Sofia.Zelinsky: Well, what's it?
[24.03.2018 21:22:31] UN|Stahlfresser: I am merely stating that you should do it or the Junkers because you are more into this.
[24.03.2018 21:23:02] UN|Rheinstahl: L: Wolfgang, please tell me what the problem is.
[24.03.2018 21:23:05] LH~Corporate.Scandal: I already presented you our position. Just show them the chat logs and they will decide.
[24.03.2018 21:23:13] LH~Corporate.Scandal: Is it so difficult, my dear?
[24.03.2018 21:23:38] UN|Stahlfresser: You did not represent your stance but the one of the Marauders.

Needless to say I will use every bit of my influence in the Hackers to make sure your rights are preserved. It is the least I can do for my great benefactors.

I will be in touch,
Wolfgang Weisen

Transmission feed OPEN

Mr. Wolfgang,

I am sad to see that this will apparently not be easy for you. I would however ask that you not do anything rash that may endanger your position. While I trust you to know when to push and when a gentler tone may be required, it would hurt me deeply to learn that you or the Lane Hackers as a whole have suffered because of my request.

If there's anything I can do to help from our end in information or materials, simply ask.
Transmission feed CLOSED
...uploading.data...

Mr Ivankov,

I am afraid but the matter is no longer in my hands. Your request has started a chain of events which only exacerbated an already tense alliance. The Unioners disrespected Nicole Hunter yesterday, so we're most likely in a point of no return now.

I will be in touch,
Wolfgang Weisen

...Professor.Provocateur.Nicole.Hunter.recognized...encoding.transmission...
...uploading.data...

[Image: 1b.png][Image: 7.png]

Mr Ivankov,

I will spare you the details of how personally exhausting was this small favor of yours. Otherwise, as you can imagine, it would not take over a month to complete. The Unioners are willing to grant you a perpetual license to extract, export and resell the military salvage for a one-time payment in sum of 250 000 000 SC. Be advised though that The Unioners are frequently taxing haulers with the salvaged cargo. If you happen to sell it to someone outside of the Marauders, you might want to inform that person of the associated risks. I was assured that as long as you are there to confirm that the cargo was purchased from the Marauders the hauler... should... not be spoiled.

Please let me know if this offer satisfies you. If so, you can wire the requested sum to UN|Bank and attach a transfer confirmation.

Best regards,
Professor Provocateur
Nicole Hunter

Transmission feed OPEN
► Destination ID: Nicole Hunter
► SUBJECT: Delivery

It is good to speak with you again, Ms. Hunter. I am sorry for whatever difficulties occurred and honestly speaking I did not expect such efforts. It therefor saddens me to prolong this matter even further.

While I trust the Lane Hackers, perhaps even more-so after hearing of the difficulty regarding my request I am not so certain regarding the Unioners. Do you believe they would honor such an agreement? Do you believe they are stable enough to remain in a position to do so? I can remember many Unioner divisions that have come and gone over the years. You are obviously not them so I do not expect any guarantee of their conduct, but I would like to hear your opinion regardless.

If you believe them to be in the position and mindset to honor their bargain I see no issue with the agreement.
Transmission feed CLOSED
...Professor.Provocateur.Nicole.Hunter.recognized...encoding.transmission...
...uploading.data...

[Image: 1b.png][Image: 7.png]

Mr Ivankov,

In the beginning we shared your doubts, however, Die Arbeitsdirektorate of the Unioners, against all odds and despite significant internal turmoil has survived for almost two years now as a continuous body. Even if you despise their methods, their resilience is applaudable. Bering became a well fortified system openly challenging both Liberty and Rheinland influence. Despite numerous difficulties the Professorship believes that resources invested into building relationship with both The Unioners and The Battlegroup Harmony were not wasted. I highly doubt that they would risk their credibility and all related consequences by breaking their own business deal, especially considering that we are brokering it. A sudden downfall of Die Arbeitsdirektorate has also a low probability as of now and we are going to maintain presence in the system as well.

If you do really wish to engage in the salvage operation in Bering, you should take this offer.

Best regards,
Professor Provocateur
Nicole Hunter

Transmission feed OPEN
► Destination ID: Nicole Hunter
► SUBJECT: Delivery

If the Hackers themselves are going to be around I feel doubly reassured of the long term benefits of this venture. The credits have been transferred. With that said, is there any way we might be able to help the Hackers achieve their goals regarding Bering?
Transmission feed CLOSED
Pages: 1 2