Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Back on discovery
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have recently started playing discovery again (previously 4.86) and a lot has changed. The Gallic advance has certainly changed things up a bit. I've been smuggling light arms onto the Planet Leeds resistance base and was wondering if there are many others doing this. I have yet to see any. Let's group together.
Welcome back! Smile
I have done that, i even had Freighter and Liner on that smugler rute to help other players unload cargo, but i have give up nearly all my ships when things started to go down the limbo.
And, even before that, i havent see single smugler in Leeds since forever.
Hello
I often stack cash with those runs. I have a supertransport and a pea freighter, so I'd be happy to be either part of the light arms / black market munitions run if you're looking for someone to play with.

Glad to see you back! Feel free to PM me if you want info or a flying mate or any general assistance. I know how tough it is to come back after a long time.
Hey good to see you.

Feel free to join the discord and talk with people: https://discordapp.com/invite/fSg4wkK
Welcome back, check https://discoverygc.com/forums/showthrea...tid=151935 it might be useful.

(03-16-2018, 12:52 AM)sasapinjic Wrote: [ -> ]And, even before that, i havent see single smugler in Leeds since forever.

Isnt it kind of a point? Smuglers do not like to be seen.

Me and my friend have been operating there, Lanthanum, Arms and Refugees.
It seemed like Bretonian forces did not liked us there either. But then our transfer POB was destroyed by gallic forces and some RL happend too. So our pilots went underground and are waiting for next opportunity.
(03-16-2018, 12:20 AM)_shad0ws_ Wrote: [ -> ]I have recently started playing discovery again (previously 4.86) and a lot has changed. The Gallic advance has certainly changed things up a bit. I've been smuggling light arms onto the Planet Leeds resistance base and was wondering if there are many others doing this. I have yet to see any. Let's group together.

I used to play on 4.86 before I returned last year as well (4.86 was 2013 right?). What's your old username or characters? We might know each other!
Welcome back
(03-16-2018, 11:38 AM)ronillon Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome back, check https://discoverygc.com/forums/showthrea...tid=151935 it might be useful.

(03-16-2018, 12:52 AM)sasapinjic Wrote: [ -> ]And, even before that, i havent see single smugler in Leeds since forever.

Isnt it kind of a point? Smuglers do not like to be seen.

Me and my friend have been operating there, Lanthanum, Arms and Refugees.
It seemed like Bretonian forces did not liked us there either. But then our transfer POB was destroyed by gallic forces and some RL happend too. So our pilots went underground and are waiting for next opportunity.

Point is not be seen by Galic forces , but , since you need help with unloading , you do need someone friendly to see you . And , since RP point is to bring weapon to Leeds Bretonians Fighters , no Bretonia player will prevent you deliver once you explain your goal . While i was on this rute , i was frequently stooped by Bretonians , but , not a single one forbids me to deliver Weapons on Leeds once i explained situation after some "i am on your side" RP .
It was working very well and i had lots of interesting encounters , since Bretonins Law players need to obey laws , but at same time , forbid me to deliver weapons will go completely against RP of Bretonia bad war situation , so they came up with all sorts of excuses to let me go . Even Bretonia Privateers would avoid taking money from me , at least much of it anyway . (sun)