Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Sirius Coalition Expeditionary Corps - SCEC| Feedback
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
This is a page for providing feedback on SCEC| faction.

Feel free to share your experience of interacting with us, criticism, opinion on the faction lore and/or development, as well as suggestions as to the faction itself and its activities and events.
A very, very interesting take on Coalition RP, and I think something we in the SCRA needed and will benefit tremendously from. Great forum RP, strong ingame presence (both in activity and quality of interaction), ambition and attention to detail.

There's nothing I can suggest for improvement - the SCEC is already top notch in my book and I hope to see your request succeed !
(03-17-2018, 01:07 AM)Lanakov Wrote: [ -> ]A very, very interesting take on Coalition RP, and I think something we in the SCRA needed and will benefit tremendously from. Great forum RP, strong ingame presence (both in activity and quality of interaction), ambition and attention to detail.

There's nothing I can suggest for improvement - the SCEC is already top notch in my book and I hope to see your request succeed !

+1 to that too. Good faction, nice write up and enjoyablr experiences in game. Good luck o7
I already said it in the shoutbox some days ago, but will gladly say it here again. You have really surprised me in a very positive way. Many people would have chosen the Coalition ID as a terrorist ID but you guys have backed it up with a strong focus on RP, group role play and numbers. Good luck, although I have no doubt you'll get officialdom if you just keep up with what you are already doing.

Apahanta/Kapheira/OSI
All of my Experiences with SCEC have been brief, yet interesting. Good luck with Officialdom, guys!
Definitely. As a science faction you could likely afford to request unique, SCEC only equipment or technical perks, just as IRG have done.
Thanks to everyone for their feedback! We appreciate it very much and will be aspiring to deliver the same RP as we have been delivering so far if it is liked by the community. We are also open for new ideas if you have something interesting in mind.
Money taken and added to the Tracker

Good luck
UPD:
  1. added new members.
  2. edited some grammatical errors.
  3. added new shiplines
  4. added additional links
TO DO LIST:
  1. expand diplomatic stance towards some Players' factions
  2. add Logistic Ships
  3. scan once again for grammatical/spelling mistakes

As always, feedback is welcome on any of the list points or in general.

ALSO: casual bump for administration noting 1 month since accepting the application and just saying that we are not dead :3
I want to add - that blocking suspended some rp branches unfortunately. And im literally forced make much of thing alone.
Pages: 1 2 3 4